• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
These are the rotating chests in the Air Trader event

If anyone makes a nifty graphic that shows what is good for what, please share with me!!

100598781_10216848788192630_167757638715572224_o.jpg

DeepTerminal

Just wondering, is there any list of daily prizes for this new event anywhere? elvengems.com hasn't updated yet. Thanks.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
For the duration of the Air Trader event, Crafting’s Mystery Object also gives Fuel Crystals.
If you don’t particularly want these, you can hold off collecting until after the event. The Mystery Objects stack one on the next, so you lose nothing.

83211306_10216896080254902_5178399424056918016_n.jpg

Deleted User - 4565442

In June we have airships, in July something else again... i think they really wanted to distance themselves from past themes of events (2016-2019).
The problems is that none of the dailies are comparable with Venar's Rocks III in pop/cult. Hopefully it can change.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The problems is that none of the dailies are comparable with Venar's Rocks III in pop/cult. Hopefully it can change.

Venar's Rock III was the highest tier grand prize for the very first event in Elvenar. The only way to get it, originally, was to spend a considerable amount of diamonds. I am more likely to see the daily appearance of it several years later as a special gift rather than as a metric for dailies in general. The Elvenar chapter has introduced a wonder for buffing residences and magical residences. I think balancing around residences/magical residences makes more sense than balancing around the best event pay out to date.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Venar's Rock III was the highest tier grand prize for the very first event in Elvenar. The only way to get it, originally, was to spend a considerable amount of diamonds. I am more likely to see the daily appearance of it several years later as a special gift rather than as a metric for dailies in general. The Elvenar chapter has introduced a wonder for buffing residences and magical residences. I think balancing around residences/magical residences makes more sense than balancing around the best event pay out to date.

When this did come back as a daily prize last year, and some people won lots of them, I think maybe Inno realized their mistake, since we have not seen it since. And when we got daily prizes during the Winter event that were better than Venar's III, we also had the shuffle system, so if someone got more than a couple of those buildings, they were very lucky.

And looking at the next event for the Air Ships, none of the set buildings even give population, and some of the better daily prizes do not either.

Speaking of those new daily prizes, there are still some good ones. There will be another seed-producing building that is basically equal in seeds per square per hour as the Festival Merchant and Savory Food Market. And there is a building that gives basically the same orcs per square per hour as the Orc Nest. While they are not better, I like that we are getting variety in buildings, so that we can change the looks of our cities without reducing output.

Deleted User - 3932582

And when we got daily prizes during the Winter event that were better than Venar's III, we also had the shuffle system, so if someone got more than a couple of those buildings, they were very lucky.
Ahem, if you're referring to Father Tree of Candy Canes... I've got 20 of them. Shuffle system with infinite quests does not prevent multiples, it just drags a lot of junk around with it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Ahem, if you're referring to Father Tree of Candy Canes... I've got 20 of them. Shuffle system with infinite quests does not prevent multiples, it just drags a lot of junk around with it.

Yep, that one and the Winter Star and Igloo Festival are all better. I only managed one of each, but at least I have them. I could not win a single Venar's III when it came around again last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.