• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Fairy Queen's Garden

Aritra

I am really happy with the "fallen" currency this time around. Easy to see, and quite beautiful, I think. I usually find gold garish but to make simple shovels so lovely is impressive.

Rigonar

What are you referring to? To come up now and in this thread, I have the impression your complaint is directed at the event. If you're referring to the "games of chance" aspect, well, those are all over the place within regular game play, not just the event.
I don't really want to start a whole thing with this, but I also am quite curious what the heck you're talking about.
Nah, you're pickin fly poo outta pepper. You know I refer to all instances of CULT, WORSHIP, GODS, TEMPLE etc. religious references throughout the entire game. If this were to come before certain places in the US Government this "company" would lose its seat at US IP space. So DO you keep gaming me Aritra.

burn after reading if you like. seed is sown.

CrusaderMichael

LoL found the nutter. I mean when is the last time a US president didn't sign off with "and GOD BLESS America?"

or our "in God we trust" stamped currency.

I will say i find it odd when games opt to go the whole "let's make up a fake religion not a single human being follows" route.

I personally feel it's bad for business to go a route that either no one cares about at all, or they look down on.

Not a single person is thinking, "o0o0o0 elvenar made up fake religions are part of why i play this game".

But i also find it odd the guy took such offense to it... cuz, it's not a religion haha... it's a video game with barely a story that references pagan'ish faiths the same way the world used to be 2000+ years ago when they believed in things like leprechauns and fairies etc more.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Nah, you're pickin fly poo outta pepper. You know I refer to all instances of CULT, WORSHIP, GODS, TEMPLE etc. religious references throughout the entire game. If this were to come before certain places in the US Government this "company" would lose its seat at US IP space. So DO you keep gaming me Aritra.

The Icelandic govt has an official stance on elves, but I have yet to hear the US Gov weigh in on the matter in all these years. I do however, have a bigger problem with the concept of elves needing outhouses more than they may possibly be worshipping birds in temples.

sasmitcl16

The daily exclusive dont seem to be that great.. too less amount of culture/pop per tile..
Even the main event building doesnt seem to be rewarding ..its just too less to keep up with the demand for the chapter (yes, even at stage 10 its way too less)
The art is awesomeee but mathematically its suppressing my wish to give it 4x4 space in my city

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems

I am definitely going to put out ALL my pagan themed items - last year's May Tree, Stonehenge, perhaps a Monopteros collection from this event.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

Are you perchance living in a nice building full of people in white coats?

You think the US government would take the IP away from a fantasy game when they allow groups like The Church of Satan to have websites?

Please tell me you are not American.
It would make it easier for me to overlook the ignorance.

Revo1

Chef
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 11.49.15 AM.png

Revo1

Chef
I would also like to commend the artists on the building they are beautiful and I can actually find all the shovels as they are bright and shiny, necessary for these old eyes.
Yeah, I like the event but if you don't evolve the event building it's not that pretty. I like the rewards though.