• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why can't we trade relics?

OIM20

Buildings are assigned a chapter level when they enter your inventory. Do they automatically upgrade if you place them in a new chapter?
No. Not what I meant. (Confusion caused today: 3.) [And thanks, @Kekune. :)]

You can disenchant them from your inventory at any time. That puts the recipe for that building back into rotation in your MA. So if you crafted the Valentine's Float to keep it from showing up again after seeing it as the only building in your MA for two days straight (that's 8 cycles), but you're only in chapter 2 and don't want to place it yet, you hold it in your inventory. When you get to the chapter where you think it would benefit you to place it (if you reach such a point), you disenchant it, then craft it again when it shows up while you're in that chapter. That way you don't use up RRs (which aren't as rare as blueprints but if you get 10 chests in the tourney each week, you get 5 RRs) on a building you can just recraft at a higher level before placing the building in your city, saving you the RRs and letting you use the space more efficiently for your goals in the interim.

DeletedUser29768

No. Not what I meant. (Confusion caused today: 3.) [And thanks, @Kekune. :)]

You can disenchant them from your inventory at any time. That puts the recipe for that building back into rotation in your MA. So if you crafted the Valentine's Float to keep it from showing up again after seeing it as the only building in your MA for two days straight (that's 8 cycles), but you're only in chapter 2 and don't want to place it yet, you hold it in your inventory. When you get to the chapter where you think it would benefit you to place it (if you reach such a point), you disenchant it, then craft it again when it shows up while you're in that chapter. That way you don't use up RRs (which aren't as rare as blueprints but if you get 10 chests in the tourney each week, you get 5 RRs) on a building you can just recraft at a higher level before placing the building in your city, saving you the RRs and letting you use the space more efficiently for your goals in the interim.
I get you. In that case, it wouldn't really matter if you had placed it or not (except for evolving buildings), because you could still just sell it again to put it back in circulation.

OIM20

I get you. In that case, it wouldn't really matter if you had placed it or not (except for evolving buildings), because you could still just sell it again to put it back in circulation.
Yes, but you don't get anything for selling most crafted buildings. Military boost buildings are the only exceptions I know of. You get gold and supplies when you sell those. If you leave them in your inventory, you can disenchant them and get some spell fragments back. And you get to use the space the building would have taken up for something that might benefit you better.

The evolving buildings only matter, though, if you've applied artifacts to them. If you've just left it as a level 1 base, it's just the same as any of the other non-military boost crafted buildings in this regard.

Still, it is the player's choice on how they handle such issues. :D

Tehya1

I crafted the storm phoenix. Should I wait to place it? I crafted the brown and polar bears, but I am in ch 3. I have the FF, and I have already used RRs on it. Should I keep the bears until I am ready to get them later on? Neither of them have had , but one, the brown bear, has been evolved once.

DeletedUser29768

Yes, but you don't get anything for selling most crafted buildings. Military boost buildings are the only exceptions I know of. You get gold and supplies when you sell those. If you leave them in your inventory, you can disenchant them and get some spell fragments back. And you get to use the space the building would have taken up for something that might benefit you better.

The evolving buildings only matter, though, if you've applied artifacts to them. If you've just left it as a level 1 base, it's just the same as any of the other non-military boost crafted buildings in this regard.

Still, it is the player's choice on how they handle such issues. :D
True. Sorry I made this such a big issue. :p I was just trying to point out that you *could* still place those buildings if you needed the benefit from them.

OIM20

True. Sorry I made this such a big issue. :p I was just trying to point out that you *could* still place those buildings if you needed the benefit from them.
But we like answering questions! :D And, yes, you can place them.
I crafted the storm phoenix. Should I wait to place it? I crafted the brown and polar bears, but I am in ch 3. I have the FF, and I have already used RRs on it. Should I keep the bears until I am ready to get them later on? Neither of them have had , but one, the brown bear, has been evolved once.
That's a lot of questions! :)

I'm going to link some pages if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Bear evolving buildings, 2019 Zodiac: https://elvengems.com/autumn-zodiac/evolving-buildings/
Scroll down to see the stats for each of the bases and click on your chapter number to see the stats for each level of the building.

Phoenix evolving buildings: https://elvengems.com/phoenix-2019/evolving-buildings/

Some people place a level 1 fire chicken (phoenix) and use it throughout until they reach the chapter where they want to evolve it (or have enough artifacts to reach the level they want) because of the boost it gives troops.

I don't know what you want to achieve exactly with your city, so giving advice tends to be "it's your choice" until there's more specifics in that regard. Personally, I weigh the space of the building I'm looking at versus the space of buildings that provide similar benefits versus the aesthetics. I like pretty things.
Fairy-Zodiac.jpg
It's not what it's going to look like when I'm done, and I did like the aesthetic better with the Menhirok's Barrow where the Hazeltown is. But I needed the pop, so I had to make a decision. I don't dislike the appearance of it as it is now, and I stored the Barrow so I can pull it out later when I'm further along and can dedicate more space to my lovely wooded and watery alcove. (I do like how the water with the Hazeltown matches the water with the QFG pieces.)

Could I put all of that in storage and have more efficient buildings that would make my city more of a powerhouse? Most likely. I have two pieces there that are strictly culture buildings. Some players think those are a complete waste of space. Me? I like pretty art. I think the art department works really hard on giving us nice things to look at in our very busy cities, so I let it play a part in my decisions. You don't have to.

So, to answer your questions on what to place or no, what is it that you want to achieve with your city? What benefit are you looking to get with your polar bear? Are you wanting to be a tournament superstar like @SoggyShorts? (He does all his provinces from level 1 to level 6 within about a half hour, he said in a post around here somewhere either yesterday or today.) Or are you looking for a 3x3 coin/supply producer?

Also to be considered: how far does your FS get in the Tourney? Are you focused on getting more chests than you get now? If your FS gets 10 chests, you get 5 RRs. For every chest over that's completed, you get another RR and an AWKP instant. Those RRs are what will let you level up event buildings when you get to the next chapter. So you'll need to decide how quickly you think you'll want/need to upgrade those evolving buildings.

And as @LeviathanJob pointed out, you can always place it and sell it later on. I didn't mean to be unclear on that point initially. If you think it will benefit you now just to have a level 1 base in your city and the space wouldn't be used more efficiently another way, put them out there. If you decide it's hurting more than helping as you move through your chapter(s), sell it and craft it again when you think it will be more helpful.

Tehya1

I have a 10 chest Fs, fortunately. I also speed though the tourneys, at least right now and I rarely have to cater, because I recruit non stop. I have to cater most of the spire. I like pretty things too. lol

Thanks for the advice. I will ponder the bears. That Fire chicken is staying put! Right now it is just so darn cute and useful for tourneys. Its tiny little head is out of the egg lol The phoenix buildings are my favorites so far.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If you are trying to do a fighting oriented style then the Phoenix is the best of the original 3 phoenixes and the Brown Bear is the best of the original 3 bears. If I were you, I would focus on evolving Fire Phoenix and Brown Bear to stage 10 before placing any of the other original birds or bears. There is some benefit to keeping the polar bear and storm phoenix in your inventory. As long as they are there, they will not show up in the magic academy any more because you are only allowed 1 copy of these buildings. Keeping them out of the magic academy rotation will increase your chances of seeing other buildings more often.

DeletedUser29768

I like pretty art. I think the art department works really hard on giving us nice things to look at in our very busy cities, so I let it play a part in my decisions. You don't have to.
YES!!! The art is amazing, but is so often underappreciated. There's nothing wrong with efficiency, but you're missing out on a lot if that's all you think about. That's my personal opinion, anyway.
I like pretty things too. lol
Good for you!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Are you wanting to be a tournament superstar like @SoggyShorts? (He does all his provinces from level 1 to level 6 within about a half hour, he said in a post around here somewhere either yesterday or today.)
A little clarification here:
Soggyshorts isn't a tournament superstar, just a master slacker. Until fellowship perks are released I usually only do 6 provinces (for 1600pts) as that is a 1/25 share of 10 chests. If (as I suspect) getting tournament points helps with FS perks and I feel like spending more click time, I can switch to 25 provinces almost sustainably though (my share of 19 chests)

Dew Spinner

A little clarification here:
Soggyshorts isn't a tournament superstar, just a master slacker. Until fellowship perks are released I usually only do 6 provinces (for 1600pts) as that is a 1/25 share of 10 chests. If (as I suspect) getting tournament points helps with FS perks and I feel like spending more click time, I can switch to 25 provinces almost sustainably though (my share of 19 chests)
Is there any scuttlebutt on when FS Perks will be coming to Live Worlds?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Ok, I am very curious about this new development.
There's not a whole lot to tell: What basically happened was that the feature went live on the NL servers for a very short time but was buggy/unfinished to the point where clicking stuff simply didn't work. We got some screenshots but very few details.

4 New Fellwship perks
10 levels per perk
How the XP for gaining levels is earned is unknown
- one perk will let you bank Tourney points for next week.
-one perk will let you bank spire points for next week.
**We do not know how many points can be banked and for how long, and we don't know what does perk levels 1 thru 10 will do to change the points banked limit
- one perk will be free daily kp to put in wonders (who distributes them or how is unknown
- one perk will affect visits buff, to make lasts longer or the time that golden occurs for will last longer ** translation unsure do to Inno phrasing

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1178646

Other than the reportedly super buggy accidental dutch release no new news afaik.
Note: the above sentence wasn't made as awkward as possible on purpose, that's just how it came out, and I'm strangely proud of it.

Yup it was accedently released on the dutch server, and some parts worked and some parts didn't

There's not a whole lot to tell: What basically happened was that the feature went live on the NL servers for a very short time but was buggy/unfinished to the point where clicking stuff simply didn't work. We got some screenshots but very few details.

4 New Fellwship perks
10 levels per perk
How the XP for gaining levels is earned is unknown
- one perk will let you bank Tourney points for next week.
-one perk will let you bank spire points for next week.
**We do not know how many points can be banked and for how long, and we don't know what does perk levels 1 thru 10 will do to change the points banked limit
- one perk will be free daily kp to put in wonders (who distributes them or how is unknown
- one perk will affect visits buff, to make lasts longer or the time that golden occurs for will last longer ** translation unsure do to Inno phrasing
We were asked not to talk to much about it. but I was not aware that clicking it didn't work.

Nobody was able to get enough points to unlock the first perk so nu clue where that came from?
So we could get guild points or whatever they will phrase it. but only trough 1 venue and that venue worked. the others did not.

Just give it some time, it should not be too long before it will reach the beta servers. I guess not more than a few weeks looking at the state it was in.