• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why can't we trade relics?

Dew Spinner

There's not a whole lot to tell: What basically happened was that the feature went live on the NL servers for a very short time but was buggy/unfinished to the point where clicking stuff simply didn't work. We got some screenshots but very few details.

4 New Fellwship perks
10 levels per perk
How the XP for gaining levels is earned is unknown
- one perk will let you bank Tourney points for next week.
-one perk will let you bank spire points for next week.
**We do not know how many points can be banked and for how long, and we don't know what does perk levels 1 thru 10 will do to change the points banked limit
- one perk will be free daily kp to put in wonders (who distributes them or how is unknown
- one perk will affect visits buff, to make lasts longer or the time that golden occurs for will last longer ** translation unsure do to Inno phrasing
Thanks, Looks like the best Player incentive INNO has come out with yet! Wondering if something else will be tanked to make up for it?

Gladiola

I agree there's not one simple "right" way to do almost anything in Elvenar (other than possibly bulding boosted production buildings once you have the relic boost unlocked and some relics working, that seems pretty universal).

For my part I don't craft the evolving and other buildings that I don't want early on because they take up spell fragments and CCs that I don't have before I start hitting the Spire in chapter 3. I might not even have a Moonstone library set if there hadn't been the Spire glitch that allowed me to win a complete set in the Spire. I also don't use a lot of military buildings early on (haven't needed one yet), so even though they don't come around as often I am able to build up a substantial inventory (currently 12 MMMs, 15 UUUs, and 11 ELRs). I get the theory behind crafting buildings to remove them from rotation, but I haven't had the need to do it yet.

Deleted User - 1178646

That's what I read and turned into "clicking stuff didn't work"
What was meant by "the other venues did not work"?
You did not get guild points properly at the other places where you should earn them.
Thats why it obviously wasn't ready for live yet. only 1 of the 3 places where you could earn them worked.

It has nothing to do with clicking.