• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
275933826_10220669030496300_7766714056891390158_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
  • Values are for Chapter XII Elementals
  • Some of the rewards are chapter related - it would be senseless to give Sentient Goods or Mana to a player who is months away from the chapters that need these.

275967364_10220672046251692_785289795033283881_n.jpg

Which Chest is good for what?
The chances of Winning the Daily Prize and Grand Prize by opening the various Beacons.

Disclaimer: Use this information at your own risk! There are other methods that can be used to calculate 'Best Chest’ that give different results to the method I used.
I am not particularly interested in ‘mathematical play’, but have included this for those who are.

275971666_10220672198175490_4123955150249341551_n.jpg

Best Chest is at the top of list, using the least Sky Essence; worst at the bottom.

Last edited:

Lady Dastardly

normally is @ 0 GP pts, kinda free ... not on task meter.
That has been true for the most recent ones since they have implemented Leagues and Royal Prize Passes, but I said I was referencing all the events with evolving buildings from the past year. All of the following bases were the 1st milestone reward of their events:
Triumph of Tides
Queen Fairy's Retreat
Ashen Phoenix
Everblossom Sleigh

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Even if you do have the high level Timewarp and evolved Polar Bear which makes it possible to do the entire tournment in a feeding cycle, the Twilight Phoenix still does not seem worth feeding. Since it only revives 5% of fallen troops, you would only get 10 squads worth assuming you lost 200 squads in the tournament. And this is a high figure: I am a big tournament player but I don't typically lose 200 squads a week in the entire tournament. Plus it is easy to get way more than 10 squads of extra troops from a Brown Bear feeding. Maybe if you are doing an all out tournament push (IE you are trying to score 10,000 points or more) *AND* also time boost every spire gate to do the entire spire in the feeding period Twilight Phoenix might be worth it. But other than that it seems you would get more troops using that Pet Food on a Brown Bear.

Nerwa

Even if you do have the high level Timewarp and evolved Polar Bear which makes it possible to do the entire tournment in a feeding cycle, the Twilight Phoenix still does not seem worth feeding. Since it only revives 5% of fallen troops, you would only get 10 squads worth assuming you lost 200 squads in the tournament. And this is a high figure: I am a big tournament player but I don't typically lose 200 squads a week in the entire tournament. Plus it is easy to get way more than 10 squads of extra troops from a Brown Bear feeding.

I agree that the feeding boost is not fabulous in general. However, I can see Twilight Phoenix being a help for newer cities who don't have an evolved Brown Bear. It's at least *some* help for troop restock, and - most importantly - is going to be immediately available.

Brownie is unquestionably superior. BUT she's also extremely hard to get evolved for newer players. Artifacts are expensive and not reliably available. Most new fighting players are trying to evolve at least Brownie & Fire Phoenix. That's 18 artifacts - 180,000 spell frags + 36 BPs / 162,000 diamonds / combination thereof. Then you have to get lucky & have the artifacts show up in the MA - which could take 3+ months if the RNG is not favorable. Add in Ice-B (which some of us really like), and you're looking at nearly a year's worth of game playing unless you want to spend Real Life money.

Many new-ish players may decide that an evolved Bird in the hand is worth more than a young Bear-cub loitering in the berry bushes. For others, breaking these artifacts into regular Phoenix artifacts will be the better route. For longer-term players who already have Birds & Bears - no, this isn't that great a prize.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Even if you do have the high level Timewarp and evolved Polar Bear which makes it possible to do the entire tournment in a feeding cycle, the Twilight Phoenix still does not seem worth feeding. Since it only revives 5% of fallen troops, you would only get 10 squads worth assuming you lost 200 squads in the tournament.

No, 5% of the squad size, not 5% of dead troops. If only 5% of a squad dies, then you get them all back. It works exactly the same as those new Instants that revive troops.

BrinDarby

I think the advantage of a small 5% revive boost is the fact as someone else said.
Just the fact of having dead slots now active slots, will absord "attack rnds" from
opponents, thus saving valuable troops that aren't attacked.

Sometimes the only reason you win, is because the AI attacks a slot with 10 troops
there, instead of another slot with 100 troops and gets thier butts kicked in the
process because they attacked the small force when they were strong instead of
attacking the large force while the still were strong, before they are weakened.

Its the same reason during manual battle, you skip your turn with certain slots.
For the specific goal of bleeding off 1 xtra attack on a slot, that for all intensive
purpouses is dead men walking.

Lady Dastardly

No, 5% of the squad size, not 5% of dead troops. If only 5% of a squad dies, then you get them all back. It works exactly the same as those new Instants that revive troops.
I've been following this discussion in the Beta forum, and I am REALLY hoping they change the wording of this before it comes to Live. "Automatically revives fallen unit's after battle" in no way indicates that it's base refers to squad size. Honestly, I'm not sure how many people realize how the Vitality Surges work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.