• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
No, 5% of the squad size, not 5% of dead troops. If only 5% of a squad dies, then you get them all back. It works exactly the same as those new Instants that revive troops.
I didn't realize that was how the new instants work. I thought they were reviving a % of your losses, not a % of your total squad size. Guess they are a little better than I figured. :) But I still think you will get fewer troops from feeding a stage 10 Twilight Phoenix than you would from feeding a stage 10 Brown Bear.

Tehya1

I didn't realize that was how the new instants work. I thought they were reviving a % of your losses, not a % of your total squad size. Guess they are a little better than I figured. :) But I still think you will get fewer troops from feeding a stage 10 Twilight Phoenix than you would from feeding a stage 10 Brown Bear.
Well, you can craft an extra pet food instead of a vitality surge.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
@Jackluyt ,
some of your pics now show as broken links.
Any chance you can fix or repost ??? I have path questions
those pics will answer.

Sure I can - if you say which pictures are affected.

Is it the FA you are asking about?
All the pictures are in here: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp

275016688_10220608206135729_216641144699381320_n.jpg

Raccon

Vitalihy surge value is to replenish lost troops in between waves in spire so you could move to the next wave and win. It's already saved me in one difficult 3 wave encounter when I managed to revive two lost squads so I could move on, otherwise I'd have to surrender (to save my remaining troops) and negotiate i.e loosing goods on top of my lost troops.
Vitality surge provides troops in between spire waves when you need them most. Brown bear provides extra troops outside battle.

BrinDarby

its actually not that big of a deal, but thanks .....
a FS member was discussing paths, thats all ...

I still don't understand how pics get broken and others don't.
Aren't they uploaded, not like a link to anything ....

LisaMV

Just a heads up for anyone in a fellowship that likes to try and finish between 11th and 20th in the FA to win a Black Lotus. That team prize has been removed from the new FA running on Beta. Now the entire top 20 teams win one of the trophy buildings and no one has a chance at a black lotus.
:( I love that Black Lotus!
I was in a FS once where everyone wanted that Lotus instead of those "ugly & stupid buildings" (lol), and we had to work REALLY hard to stay below 10. The chat was always "EVERYONE STOP PUTTING IN BADGES! WE ARE NUMBER 8!!" It was a riot, and loads of fun.

Tehya1

I was in a FS once where everyone wanted that Lotus instead of those "ugly & stupid buildings" (lol), and we had to work REALLY hard to stay below 10. The chat was always "EVERYONE STOP PUTTING IN BADGES! WE ARE NUMBER 8!!" It was a riot, and loads of fun.
One of my fs got into a heated battle for the #10 spot between two other teams, wasn't it, @Henroo ? This after we debated whether or not to put much effort into it at all. But that fs has a bunch of type A personalities, and is always a blast, fa or not! lol

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
page 76, your post is 2nd from top , all pics now show as broken links.
later on in this thread your pics like for adjusted chest values still work.

Email me if there is a particular picture / information that you need: jack.luyt7@gmail.com.
I am not going to fix the link; for some reason pictures I post here often get removed, perhaps because they exceed the maximum allowable size. I have tried shrinking them, but often that makes them illegible.
My event notes these days are in .doc format, and there is no risk in opening them on any PC - but I respect your choice.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
277303711_10220714492552823_258734388757989827_n.jpg

RE-BALANCING JUST ANNOUNCED IN BETA SERVER
Dear Humans and Elves,
We have updated Elvenar Beta to version 1.150! Today's update includes the following content:
Balancing

• For the Twilight Phoenix the culture, population and amount of KP have been increased, and the Feeding Time has been extended to 12 hours.
  • For the Infirmary of the White Flame the culture values are reduced and the population values increased.
Please let us know your thoughts in our feedback thread!
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team*

277354163_10220714580355018_2669617637889783319_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.