• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library

Smooper

In my little chapter 3 city, I have been building all the Moonstone buildings but the one that hasn't appeared in my Magic Academy is the main building. Will it eventually appear and I have been unlucky or do I have to get it in a way other than the MA?

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
I am sure I miss one now and again but I do log into my accounts many times a day including before and after sleeping. I am mostly seeing chess pieces and evolving event buildings and do not have the frags or CC to take them out of rotation.
Just checking. I’ve found that not everyone realises the recipes change every six hours. :)
I have never upgraded my main Library piece. When it gets out of date by 3 or 4 chapters, I just delete it and wait for it to come up in crafting again; I think I had to wait almost 3 months once. Hope you get yours soon!

Genefer

Is there a strategy for increasing the odds in crafting? Specifically, is there a method to increase the probability of Pet Food being an option, because I am having a very good week if I am able to craft 3 Pet Food every 7 to 10 days, while some other players hold more in storage than I have had the opportunity to craft since building my Aureate. 2 years ago.

I tend to feel I have been blacklisted by Elvenar, but perhaps there is a way around.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Specifically, is there a method to increase the probability of Pet Food being an option,
If you only craft Pet Food in that slot, it will have a slightly higher chance of showing up. As I understand it, the algorithm just slightly favors whatever you craft more of, so if you craft all the things, they cancel each other out, and nothing gets preference. But if you pick one thing per slot and only ever craft that when it shows up, it will start showing up a little more often.

Genefer

The only slot that offers pet food for me is the 5th from the left, and that is the only thing I craft out of that slot. oh well

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@Genefer
As far as I know, the only thing you can really do is check in every six hours and use speedups to clear slot 5 so it is never crafting at the refresh.

Edit: You can use a sip of clarity to adjust the refresh to better suit you.

I have heard that Inno is a mind reader, the more you want it the less likely it is to appear.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
We don't all want pet food. Elvenar_2023-05-05-18-09-51.jpg