• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I am sure I miss one now and again but I do log into my accounts many times a day including before and after sleeping. I am mostly seeing chess pieces and evolving event buildings and do not have the frags or CC to take them out of rotation.
Try to start crafting all the evolving buildings and chess set buildings and keep them in your inventory and DO NOT sell them for frags because if they are in your invenotory or you have one place in your city they will NOT show up in your MA anymore, which equals that library will show up way sooner for you! :)

Smooper

Try to start crafting all the evolving buildings and chess set buildings and keep them in your inventory and DO NOT sell them for frags because if they are in your invenotory or you have one place in your city they will NOT show up in your MA anymore, which equals that library will show up way sooner for you! :)
I would do this but my little chapter 3 doesn't have the CC and frags to just take buildings out of rotation. I will just keep checking. If I start getting more and more frags, I will start taking the endless number of buildings I can't use right now out of crafting.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
my little chapter 3 doesn't have the CC and frags to just take buildings out of rotation.
I am in chapter 7 now and I have managed to get most of the one and done buildings out of the MA. It required 3 ish weeks of increasing CC production using the speedup rewards from gold spire and crafted speedups. I got my Main library piece in chapter 7.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Guess I best be careful. Before ya know it someone will turn me over to SPCA
C3E1851D-7ED3-4E8C-88E2-D2247CB00CE4.png

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I would do this but my little chapter 3 doesn't have the CC and frags to just take buildings out of rotation. I will just keep checking. If I start getting more and more frags, I will start taking the endless number of buildings I can't use right now out of crafting.
That's what I mean, yes. Slowly over time. As you can. Here and there. One day it will be able to do a little more. Few months go by you will notice you are able to craft a little more. Then one day it will happen. :)
I was exactly where you were when people were telling me these suggestions. It seemed like forever but it wasn't as long as I thought it would take. My biggest suggestion to help you get there is practice spire because moonstone building and spire are personally the main 2 places I can earn spell frags at all other than disenchating which I still do on occasion. I had a very hard time saving up enough CCs to even be able to get the moonstone library when it did actually show up too! Very frustrating lol but one day I just started saving enough then would only craft anything I had extra CCs for (saving/ over the amount for library). It involved not crafting anything until I had enough. Then spent only what I had above that amount so when it did show up again I could get it. I played well over a year before I got it bc was so tempted to craft other stuff lol. I'm very impulsive.
Also you can disenchant evolve artifacts you earn from spire (after practice) then sell those which are 2000 each.... but only ones for buildings that you don't want to ever use.

I still am trying to figure out how we are offered or receive things that require pet food and yet if you are fortunate you may get some once in a while. I know this has come up for discussion before. I can't understand why we cannot craft it in the cauldron.
Sorry, but I just needed to vent about this again. It is very annoying, to say the least.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
i did one. since there are 3 i would need to pay more attn to which is being offered vs the one i made.
honestly they are so useless produtcion wise they should be permanently retired.
They’re actually amazing for little cities that haven’t unlocked all the manufactory types, or hit the 700% production boost yet. I agree they feel cluttery in larger cities’ production options.

Yogi Dave

All you gotta do is go around saying, “Ugh, pet food…again? Enough of this Pet food! I don’t want anymore Pet Food! So useless!” And then the First Law of RNG Gods will deliver to you all that you do not want.
This is true except for the part of there being RNG gods. It's minions that control the MA and spire chests. I put curses in chat for the Inno minions when they start shorting me on 5d buildings from the MA and DAs from the spire. That works. Believe me. I use 10 or more building every 2 weeks (zero cooldown so they work for 2 tourneys and spires). You have to speak in the language they are used to hearing from the upper Inno-ites who stomp on them. The minions laugh at you and give you what you don't want if you ask for it or say you hope to get them. No, a good old curse is what works.

Here's an example of one I adapted from Ivanova in Babylon 5:
"Pathetic Inno lackeys, give me DA's in the spire and 5 day buildings in the MA or I'll rip your heads off and use them as chamber pots."
I have an even stronger one derived from Jamie in Outlander, but every time I'm about to use it, they give me what I demand.

How do I know it works? Even using the 10+ every 2 weeks I have 41 in inventory at the moment (I count a DA as 2). It varies, but when it gets down to 30, it's time to curse them again. Within a week or so, I'm up to around 50. I also have 163 pet food which is beginning to get low. I had over 220 a while back. Soon it'll be talk to the minions about that.

A more 'normal way' to get what you want: Don't be crafting or needing to collect something from the slot that gives the desired item when it rolls to another set of recipes. All buildings are in the 1st slot. Pet food is in slot 5. Time instants are in the 4th slot. The only things I craft from the 2nd and 3rd slot are the ones that take 5k spell frags for either 8 CCs or 1 CC and lots of Vision Vapor, 40 I think. Somewhere there is a list of the type of items each slot provides. I always use time instants to make sure I don't zone out and miss the time it rolls over.

Still, the curse is best. Use it to demand the moonstone library. Make your own or adapt one from the net. There actually are pirate and Scottish curse generators out there. Swear words don't work. Imaginitive curses are what you want, ones they haven't seen before. Ones they fear.