• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
lol Iyapo, that is a ton of pet food!! I have never seen anyone with that many pet food in storage before. I have around 30 in my main city as I use the timewarp and polar bear to do 2 spire and tourney with only 5 pet food. 1 for polar bear, 2 for fire phoenix and 2 for the twilight phoenix.

defiantoneks

i have an average of 100-105 pet food in each of my two cities. i feed the fire chicken a couple times a week. that's about it outside of the FA when red panda gets a treat.

i've started crafting the "one and done" stuff just to get rid of it. but the darned traveling merchants and winter shrines won't ever just go away.
edit: yet ANOTHER traveling merchant came up in the latest refresh. all i see is shrine, merchant, shrine, merchant, merchant, shrine…

Last edited:

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
I have never seen anyone with that many pet food in storage before.
My chapter 12 city:
IMG_3447.jpeg

My chapter 8 city:
IMG_3448.jpeg

;)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
lol Iyapo, that is a ton of pet food!! I have never seen anyone with that many pet food in storage before. I have around 30 in my main city as I use the timewarp and polar bear to do 2 spire and tourney with only 5 pet food. 1 for polar bear, 2 for fire phoenix and 2 for the twilight phoenix.
Do you really think Twilight Phoenix is worth it? I do not feed it so I have little first hand experience. My weekly pet food usage is 3x Fire Phoenix and 1x Brown Bear. I feed Brown Bear on the day I sell off all the expired 5 day buildings and will be placing new ones. This gives me tons of extra supplies to use time boosters to train extra troops. Do you feel the troops you recover from Twilight Phoenix are greater than what could be gained from feeding a Brown Bear?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I am sure I miss one now and again but I do log into my accounts many times a day including before and after sleeping. I am mostly seeing chess pieces and evolving event buildings and do not have the frags or CC to take them out of rotation.
Make sure you set the MA so that you can see all four rotations. For example, if you sleep between 11 and 7, then make sure your rotations are for 10 pm, 4am, 10 am, 4 pm.... When you wake up at 7, the 4am one will still be available to you. If you need to reset the MA and don't want to pay diamonds or a sip of clarity, just disconnect the road for a while so the clock on the MA resets.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
i have an average of 100-105 pet food in each of my two cities. i feed the fire chicken a couple times a week. that's about it outside of the FA when red panda gets a treat.

i've started crafting the "one and done" stuff just to get rid of it. but the darned traveling merchants and winter shrines won't ever just go away.
edit: yet ANOTHER traveling merchant came up in the latest refresh. all i see is shrine, merchant, shrine, merchant, merchant, shrine…
Don't forget unicorns, codexes and frozen flames.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Do you really think Twilight Phoenix is worth it? I do not feed it so I have little first hand experience. My weekly pet food usage is 3x Fire Phoenix and 1x Brown Bear. I feed Brown Bear on the day I sell off all the expired 5 day buildings and will be placing new ones. This gives me tons of extra supplies to use time boosters to train extra troops. Do you feel the troops you recover from Twilight Phoenix are greater than what could be gained from feeding a Brown Bear?
I have been able to recoup my troop losses with just regular production by using the Twilight Phoenix. So it has been working for me without the brown bear. I guess it cost an extra pet food though. I am only going out to 15 provinces to 6 stars though.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Yes, if you can get multiple rounds of tourney in with Timewarp.

I am in the zombie apocalypse prep club too.
chap 15
1683382918844.png

chap 6
1683382937272.png

chap 14
1683382949856.png

defiantoneks

You know that isn't a "one-and-done" build, right? Since you can have multiples of the Merchant, it'll keep showing in your rotation.
exactly! that's the point! every time. they wont leave. so i dont get anything else. same junk. over and over.

edit: if the TM actually staged up to chapters accordingly it would be slightly less annoying, but they basically sit at such a useless level they shouldn't even be visible to people over chapter 5 or so.