• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser5668

I, too, am bummed about the Candy Cane Unicorn. Is there somewhere that I can see an enlarged photo of Winter Pond & Igloo Festival? Also, when they ask for scout 3 Provinces or get 3 Spells, can I get 2 Spells & a Province? or 1 Spell & 2 Provinces?

DeletedUser5896

I got the highly discussed "winter star" for 50 snowflakes (a small box that won 90 flakes, a medium box won the building). Spent 800 + however many I won on a frozen unicorn and was still way more excited about the unicorn lol.

Does anyone have a picture of "winter deer"?

DeletedUser4778

Hurrah! I got my minimum need of 12 Winter Stars. Would have liked more but I was steeling myself for disappointment since my luck is awful. I tried 182 times (all small boxes) and got the 12th on the 178th and was hoping for more but it wasn't to be. I will have enough flakes for 1 more try later. I've also maxed out my marble boost. :D

7% 1 Winter Star 12 x 1 = 12
12% 3 Marble 22 x 3 = 66
12% 3 Steel 27 x 3= 81
12% 3 Planks 16 x 3= 48
13% 5 KP 18 x 5 = 90
13% 50 Snowflakes 30 x 50 = 1500
14% 1 Rune Shard 26 x 1 = 26
17% 90 Snowflakes 30 x 90 = 2700

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5668

I got the highly discussed "winter star" for 50 snowflakes (a small box that won 90 flakes, a medium box won the building). Spent 800 + however many I won on a frozen unicorn and was still way more excited about the unicorn lol.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The winter deer appears on the Dragon Fury brotherhood blog
2016-12-27_003534.png

DeletedUser5668

Does anyone have a picture of "winter deer"?[/QUOTE

at lafuriaselosdragons.blogspot.ca/2016_11_01_archive.html then scroll down to the bottom. If you have Google Chrome, they'll translate for you.

DeletedUser5668

Sorry about all of the excess to Owl Star Galaxy. As you can see I'm still really new at this.

Any idea where I can see a larger photo than the little icon they have at Dragon Fury, of Winter Pond & / or Igloo Festival?

DeletedUser2824

Well, I went with all small boxes. The first world I started with over 4,600 snowflakes and I ended up with 95 KP (I was hoping to see if there was a 100 limit or not o_O), 8 runes, a ton of relics, and 14 winter stars.

The next I started out with about 3,400 and ended up with 71 KP, 8 runes, more relics I didn't bother counting ;), and 7 winter stars. Bummer.

4,000 snowflakes later in another I got 80 KP, 8 more runes (why always eight?) and only 5 winter stars. -_-

And for the finale; 3,900 snowflakes, 100 KP (and as there was a few before I started I can now confirm you can collect over 100 KP at a time), 8 runes (again) and 10 snow stars!

At least my luck doesn't suck in all four. :D

DeletedUser4778

Well, I went with all small boxes. The first world I started with over 4,600 snowflakes and I ended up with 95 KP (I was hoping to see if there was a 100 limit or not o_O), 8 runes, a ton of relics, and 14 winter stars.

The next I started out with about 3,400 and ended up with 71 KP, 8 runes, more relics I didn't bother counting ;), and 7 winter stars.

I'll edit with the stats from the other two adventures as I complete them.
You lucky dog you. I had more snowflakes but got only 12. Ah well, at least I got 12 even with my rotten luck.

DeletedUser4902

The game is rigged, 44 boxes opened, 2 stars, and you wonder why so many players don't spend dollars. The Devs haven't got a f----- clue how to run a business, you don't make money charging players to play, look at the candy crush model ffs. If you can't figure it out, I ain't gonna tell ya, but the Candy Crush devs, sold for millions.

DeletedUser5896

you don't make money charging players to play

Well, as someone who does buy into games that I enjoy, I don't entirely agree. I think they would make more by charging less though. Personally I'm a sucker for nickel-and-dime deals all day but when the cost goes up and up I stop.

Thanks everyone who directed me to the deer picture.. doesn't look like one I'll try for... Why oh why the silly red nose lol.

dikke ikke

I only play for buildings that give culture AND population, it saves met some effort in upgrading residences, especially now I am in orcs level