• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

DeletedUser4778

You ignore all the people who werent as far as you in the game when the event started, or did not het the "best" prizes at those event.

I stil havent bothered calculating the numbers myself for the buildings, I need to compare the new ones agains the summer versions in my town.
I never claimed to speak for anyone else which is why I specifically stated "for someone in my chapter" although, to be honest, none of the prizes are attractive to me at all even if I were in different chapters for the reasons I explained, i.e. preference for population over culture as well as a high efficiency ratio that won't quickly get outdated which means I'll probably get rainbow flower cages if they show up -- I'm still thinking about the orc nest but not too much because the game has seriously been irritating me with the slow load times and bugs.

Gath Of Baal

Just won the grounds of the orc strategists on my beta city, cant wait till I can collect my first batch and use them in combat.. My beta city is on chapter 2 about 1/2 way through the chapter and normally the orc strategists are not unlocked until more then 1/2 way through the orc chapter, So this building will be of use for a long time to come..
I have also won the Traveling merchant 2 and 3, and since I can not make tier 3 yet and my tier 2 boosted manufactories are still very low output , Making my traveling merchants very profitable for me so far.. Yes my Traveling Merchant 3 has caused me to put cross tier trades up to gain tier 1 at a higher rate, but I have no problem getting rid of it at a 1oo tier 3 to 600 tier 1 rate.. I set the trades low like that since I'm getting the tier 3 pretty much for free anyways.. Yes I will probably sell both the merchants later on when I need the space, but now I feel that the orc strategists will help me win combats easier, which will allow me to gain province expansions faster.. I think most of the prizes are more helpful to the newer cities..

My 3 remaining cities I play on the live server 1 is in the fairy chapter, and 2 are in different stages of the orc chapter.. These prizes are almost useless to them, but this doesn't make the event worthless to participate in because there is only 1 or 2 buildings that will actually help.. I like to collect things and these prizes are just another thing to collect, even if I never use them they will be in storage, silently waiting just like most of the other event prizes I have won over the course of all the events since summer solstice... Hopefully 1 day I will have enough room to place everything and make a truly unique fantasy city on each of the worlds I play on.. A city where I can use the traveling merchant 1-3 to make a nice market square or make a nice garden of father tree variants or make something else nice that incorporates past event buildings with out having to worry about getting the most amount of value per square.. But until then, I will just keep collecting or trying to collect 1 of each building so they can just sit in storage unused..

DeletedUser3507

Very nice congrats.:p

My tiny chapter 3 town on beta is just that... Way tiny...

Anyone know what the GZ is for a chapter 3 town, If I try to fight a ring 5 province I get massacred? And catering is way to cost prohibited....

For my Winyador city its no biggie .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6578

I'm enjoying the event so far, I just want to actually get the prizes this time! I worked really hard in the Christmas event and almost made it to the medium prize but fell short. It was really frustrating to put in so much effort and not be able to unlock the prizes. I'm working ahead this time, and hoping I can actually unlock all of the prizes!

DeletedUser3507

I recommend that you only purchase the 140 egg you can purchase the 90 & 50 eggs but you won't get as far.

By doing it this way I was only a very little short in geting the 3rd (Grand Prize).

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I recommend that you only purchase the 50 egg. you can purchase the 90 & 140 eggs but you won't get as many prizes
By doing it either way you will be very short in getting the 3rd (Grand Prize) as it is 1:1,000,000 chance regardless.:D

Unlike the winter event you have 14 fewer quests (the big ones that gave 87-100 snowflakes each are gone) 7 fewer daily quests (35 each) and 7 fewer days to collect ess from around your city. Also since the second grand prize isn't any better than the phoenix cult, more chance at getting that makes sense.
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_probability_chart.html
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_rewards.html
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...A2lzx3UNHarAXsrYnJZgCXeVQ/edit#gid=1991720301

DeletedUser3507

One thing Soggy with the 50 Egg you can only win 50 Sky Essence, possible kp's 5 possible relics 3
with the 90 Egg you can win 100 Sky Essence possible kp's 10 possible relics 6
with the 140 Egg you can win either 140 or 200 Sky Essence possible kp's 25 possible relics 12
Many times in past events I won 200 of (Essence) for this one.
The Big Egg is the only one to have this chance.

And last event I won the 200 one 6 times, that's 360 extra Sky Essence.
For us players with scout times 2 days and over the task of get 16 relics then 20 relics is quite long.

That's why I recommend the 140 egg.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1996

The Big Egg is the only one to have this chance.
The big egg is, and can be the save of the day -as i have found out myself ! If its the only chance -umm , i might think not! -cus the middle one helped me out today- big time :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Right, but when you win 200 ess, that's a free 140 chest, and a little bit, but when I win 90 ess with the small box that's almost 2 free boxes.
Also, the small box has 13% and 17% chance of ess 30% total
The large box only has 7% and 13% chance of ess 20% total

To put it another way,
A small box gives a 17% chance of winning 1.8 boxes
A large box gives a 13% chance of winning 1.4 boxes

Last edited:

DeletedUser7464

I don't understand why you would offer the same event rewards to all of the players. For beginning players, the quests are harder to complete and the rewards are almost overpowering; meanwhile, experienced players may not even find them worthwhile.

The obvious solution is to offer different event buildings depending on the chapter that the player is in.

But, a better solution would be offering the same event buildings to everyone, but having the event buildings themselves offer better rewards if/when the player is in a different chapter -- i.e. after the fact, when the player enters a new chapter, the event building starts to kicks out a higher tier of reward so that it remains competitive (or supracompetitive) with the other buildings in that tier.

The idea is that you want to have an event that is similarly valuable for all players and that won't necessarily lose its value later on.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I don't understand why you would offer the same event rewards to all of the players. For beginning players, the quests are harder to complete and the rewards are almost overpowering; meanwhile, experienced players may not even find them worthwhile.
That is not accurate. There are a number of quests that are easier for advanced players, and a number that are easier for beginning players. beginning players have much more flexibility in their cities as their buildings are small and movable, and not costly to tear down if more space is needed. their scouting times are a tiny fraction of that of advanced players, and they pick up extra space from the tech tree and provinces more quickly. overall, the events appear to be fairly well balanced between newer and older players.

Gath Of Baal

For beginning players, the quests are harder to complete and the rewards are almost overpowering; meanwhile, experienced players may not even find them worthwhile.

On my chapter 2 beta city, province scouting times are 16 minutes and research is very easily unlocked , While on my orc city scouting times are 32 hours.. The research 1 knowledge gave me a lot of trouble also , since I had to save 1 for almost 5 days to have 1 to finish when the task came up. Also I cant upgrade buildings since everything is maxed for the chapter already, I would have to start a building from level 1 then upgrade it to level 12+ to get that task done.... Sure the resource tasks maybe be a lot easier for higher level cities then lower cities but the rest of the tasks balance them selves out