• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.39

WolfSinger

2. There's a clear push towards a mobile app, and I'm guessing that the mobile app will somehow alter how Neighborly Help works. I'd assume this change is made with an eye towards these larger changes.

What has been indicated on the beta forum is that they are looking at changing NH so that visits become considerably quicker and in that case they feel the CL/BS would be significantly overpowered. Right now, we are grinding out visits to collect goods with our visits - so only a few players take advantage of the goods rewards offered by the CL. Once visits only take a short time to complete then more players would be able to take advantage.

DeletedUser1390

The stated rationale for the Lighthouse/Bellspire change was to encourage neighborly visits, and it does seem that it will have the opposite effect beyond obtaining the three chests. Does any Community Manager care to address this contradiction?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11823

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our upcoming update to version 1.39. As always, we would love to hear your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

so now that it's supposed to be fixed, when will the Fellowship adventures event return? is it next or will it be after the next fall event?

quin629

I had hoped that with all the negative feedback on Beta about the change to Crystal Lighthouse/Bell Spire you would not ignore the players and simply force it on us in Live. Wrong. Like many others, the minimal amount I will get from 3 treasure chests does not begin to touch what I got from visiting Fellowship + Neighbors. This takes away my incentive for anything but Fellowship visits. I, too, will be bulldozing my Crystal Lighthouse.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I think that the Crystal Lighthouse/Bell Spire change sucks. Period. I visit my neighbors even though the majority don't visit me as often as I can. I always visit the 'gold hand' neighbors. The reason for visiting the non-visiting neighbors was for the goods. Now, it won't be worth the extraordinary amount of time it takes me to visit them all. So that neighborly help is thoroughly discouraged and I doubt that Inno cares at all about the feedback. I'm not understanding why call it a 'free game' when it is becoming more and more evident that you want everyone to pay for it. Just slap it on a disc and build the server and turn it into your version of WoW or BDO or LoL or Smite. It's discouraging because I really like this game.

Laochra

From the little bit of info offered, it appears that they have not fixed the in-game chat.
upload_2017-9-25_17-7-3.jpeg

qaccy

I had hoped that with all the negative feedback on Beta about the change to Crystal Lighthouse/Bell Spire you would not ignore the players and simply force it on us in Live. Wrong. Like many others, the minimal amount I will get from 3 treasure chests does not begin to touch what I got from visiting Fellowship + Neighbors. This takes away my incentive for anything but Fellowship visits. I, too, will be bulldozing my Crystal Lighthouse.

What, you don't benefit from the bonus duration on your culture buildings? Personally, I do so that's reason enough for me to keep it even if I was someone negatively impacted by the change to the goods bonus.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
What, you don't benefit from the bonus duration on your culture buildings? Personally, I do so that's reason enough for me to keep it even if I was someone negatively impacted by the change to the goods bonus.
I'm sure that's a significant reason for many players. But there are lots who eschew cultural bonuses over main hall activity as a much more controllable result that doesn't suffer from the vagaries of large numbers of players "helping" you when you are asleep or at work. If the best you can do from cultural bonuses is less than you can get from the same number of people coining your main hall coin, it's not at all useful to have that help last longer.

DeletedUser3613

Tedious & Wolfsinger are correct.
The mobile app significantly speeds up NH ... for me personally, it's a factor of 10 or more! Since the intention is to bring that mechanism into the desktop version, it would enable players to zip round all neighbours and FS in a fraction of the time it currently takes to just do FS members. Which has - or would have had - the potential for suddenly introducing a lot of extra wealth, for a lot of people, very quickly.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Once upon a time people leveled their AWs the fair way. Then one day nasty KEEBLERS (with his 50 alts on Khelonaar server) rigged the game by self-donating 190,000+ KPs to his AWs, leveling them almost all to lvl25 withing couple months. Then sneaky BREANN (with his 25 fake alts) came around and got 61,000+ ratings from his AWs withing few weeks. And INNO has done nothing to stop them even after most of our fellowship complained about it.
Wow, all you have to do is check the wonder currently being leveled, and you can see 9 pages of alts that have donated!

DeletedUser4220

Wow, all you have to do is check the wonder currently being leveled, and you can see 9 pages of alts that have donated!
And all of the Keeblers's alts are from 2 fellowships which he uses to gain even more KPs by rigging tourney rewards; they are all in chapter 2 and with the same city design. Yesterday, while we temporary used "Hard Grafters (recruiting)" to indicate other players we have an available spot and are recruiting, he even stole our fellowship name "Hard Grafters" and placed his alts there . This is how he works!!

SoggyShorts

And all of the Keeblers's alts are from 2 fellowships which he uses to gain even more KPs by rigging tourney rewards; they are all in chapter 2 and with the same city design. Yesterday, while we temporary used "Hard Grafters (recruiting)" to indicate other players we have an available spot and are recruiting, he even stole our fellowship name "Hard Grafters" and placed his alts there . This is how he works!!
Amazing. And you've seen @Breann using the same shady tactics? Wasn't she the one who started the thread "protect your FS name"?

DeletedUser4993

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our upcoming update to version 1.39. As always, we would love to hear your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

"These rewards won't be added automatically but trigger when a treasure chest is available"

Since I do not understand your imprecise English are you trying to say we will only get BS/CL rewards when getting the 3 daily chests and we will get no more than when we receive those 3 chests or are you saying once we get those 3 chests we will we will "trigger" the entire set up so it will be as before and get goods for every visit? See how your English by using the term "trigger" can so easily be misunderstood. Perhaps a native English speaker should proofread these prior to their release.

I took the space and spent 100s of KP UG that particular AW. Now you want to change it? What is wrong with your team. Oh, yeah, follow the money. Since you didn't listen to feedback in the Beta world, I don't know why I bother here. You won't change it back to the way it was despite what we say. I have never seen you alter something back to where it was after a change anyway. BTW I cover (in my 3 cities) over 450 neighbors 4-5 times a week mainly because I get those goods. If you think this is going to change my behavior in this game, you better believe it. I don't need millions of coin. I want my goods. So it basically will be my FS and a few good neighbors. Right now I would personally like to say a word which would kick me out of the forum and I am seriously considering but won't. You people really piss me off to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser4220

Amazing. And you've seen @Breann using the same shady tactics? Wasn't she the one who started the thread "protect your FS name"?
It seems that she made the thread after they have stolen our fellowship name. Probably, to make sure that we check our name so that we will discover that they have already stolen it. Otherwise they would have not have fun if we did not know about it. This is how we find out about it; checking our name after reading her thread.

DeletedUser6219

It seems that she made the thread after they have stolen our fellowship name. Probably, to make sure that we check our name so that we will discover that they have already stolen it. Otherwise they would have not have fun if we did not know about it. This is how we find out about it; checking our name after reading her thread.

Just checked out their "FS" and I use that term loosely. Says a lot about people when they have to resort to such petty/child-like actions. While I am nowhere near the caliber that their true FS would want score wise (Sorry I won't spend a crap load of money on magic buildings)... at least now I know to avoid their true FS at all costs. I actually was in a FS with ladyglass on another server; and while she and I did not see face to face - I could not condone this type of behavior. This shows an obvious flaw in the naming system of FS within Elvenar when a name of an established FS can be stolen in this manner.

SoggyShorts

You should change your FS name to "The #1 FS cheats" and post links to screenshots of the push accounts in your overview;)
If inno can't be bothered to punish cheaters, then I doubt they'll bother you for pointing it out.

DeletedUser1390

We've been notifying Support for two months of Keeblers's blatant cheating - as you say all you have to do is look at his wonders to see all the alts that have 9-12K points and give 100% of their KP to him. They keep saying they are investigating and there are legal issues involved in enforcement, which may be true, but in any case they don't seem to be able to do anything. 10-12 of those alts also typically place in the top 50 of the tournaments, thereby warping the tourneys by depriving actual players of potential ranking points.

As for Breann though there is no clear indication she's involved in any of this, except for receiving some KP from Keeblers's alts which she can't really control, and my read is that her pointing the name thievery out was in good faith.

SoggyShorts

They keep saying they are investigating and there are legal issues involved in enforcement
I'm sure the ToS stating that push accounts are against the rules should allow them to at least delete the push accounts-- Is Keebler going to invent 50 whole personalities to complain about it?

DeletedUser1390

You'd think so. But can you prove 100% that they are push accounts? (although it's totally obvious using common sense)