• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our upcoming easter event, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2768

Depending on the quest list, I might actually make an effort for this one.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is a look at the EPL Event guide if you would like to start to prepare in advance!

Here is our Quest List (complete; all 86 quests obtained by actual play in Beta, not by hacking the game file) and Strategy Guide, which I am about to complete this afternoon:
http://bit.ly/2FtsIGZ

29339747_10211356055317741_6203069002557884679_n.jpg

DeletedUser14396

So I have a question about the wishing well, which looks and sounds amazing. When it loses it's power, does that mean it will disappear or will it remain even after it loses it's power. I'm hoping for the latter. And if it does remain, will it at least produce culture?

DeletedUser15190

Do the quests have to be done in order or can you skip and come back?

NightshadeCS

Do the quests have to be done in order or can you skip and come back?

They have to be done in order.

So I have a question about the wishing well, which looks and sounds amazing. When it loses it's power, does that mean it will disappear or will it remain even after it loses it's power. I'm hoping for the latter. And if it does remain, will it at least produce culture?

I don't think ANYONE has the answer to that, yet. We could speculate that they are similar to the troop improvement buildings, which become standard culture after the expiration period. But this thing is a totally new animal, so couldn't say for sure.

It doesn't look like that prize has become available on Beta, yet, so we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Feinor,

Once the power of the wishing well diminishes, all you will be left with is the actual building and any amount of culture attached to it. The building will not simply disappear from your city, only the power that will be...will.

I hope this helps, and thank you @NightshadeCS for your clarity.

DeletedUser14396

Hello Feinor,

Once the power of the wishing well diminishes, all you will be left with is the actual building and any amount of culture attached to it. The building will not simply disappear from your city, only the power that will be...will.

I hope this helps, and thank you @NightshadeCS for your clarity.

Ok, thank you. I was wondering because it looked like an awesome building so if I get it I hoped to keep it around. Again, thank you.

DeletedUser14857

Why is the event not showing up on any of my other cities? I got it on Aryndall and Winyandar but none of the other servers and time is almost up for today. I wont have a chance at the set bonus on my other cities at all. Winyandor just got the event an hour qgo so probably wont be able to get it on there either.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Why is the event not showing up on any of my other cities? I got it on Aryndall and Winyandar but none of the other servers and time is almost up for today. I wont have a chance at the set bonus on my other cities at all. Winyandor just got the event an hour qgo so probably wont be able to get it on there either.
That's strange, have you tried a different browser? Btw the first set building isn't available yet, that is "tomorrow's" prize which starts in 2h.

DeletedUser14857

That's strange, have you tried a different browser? Btw the first set building isn't available yet, that is "tomorrow's" prize which starts in 2h.
Oh thank goodness for that one! But no im using the mobile app. Im hoping it will show up soon its odd. I have closed the app and reloaded trying to get it to work. I don't know what else to do.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Ah I see, sorry I don't know what to suggest other than trying on a PC.
I only use the app for visits, I am 100% sure I would click the wrong thing on my phone in an event.:confused:

HJK84

So, which Eggs can we click on to collect? There's so many in my city, but none open, seem to be for esthetic purposes o_O

e - Nvm. One just crashed! :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser16014

Anyone know how to use the time boosts you get in the prizes