• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser188

Anyone know how to use the time boosts you get in the prizes
You can use them to reduce the construction or production time on your buildings. Click on a building that is upgrading or cooking something, then there is a button next to the timer that lets you choose one of your timer reductions
In addition you can also use them to reduce your scouting time

Tauriel Dragonwood

Here are my comments about the Phoenix Cult Event Questline.
Once in a while I like to support the graphic artists that create the beautiful works of art we get to build in Elvenar. So…

If you feel the need to spend diamonds, gather round and in my chairs sit.
There will be a discount offered if you can wait a bit.​
PROS:
At the beginning of the event, I've been able to move along quickly completing quests. If I work on at least 4 per day, I should be able to finish before the event ends, and not stress myself out.

There seems to be a better chance now to win the daily prizes.

Double Days are a welcome addition to quests, bringing you closer to the Grand Prizes. You get double the normal payout of the currency on these days so try not to miss them.

Tournaments are the only option for many of us to "Gain Relics."

CONS:
Too many repetitious tasks that take long to complete spoils the enjoyment of an event.

The events are still too long and too frequent. This event has not ended in Beta yet and now those of us who also have cities on the World Servers, need to switch back and forth completing the quests. Please wait at least until the event ends in Beta before starting it up on the World Servers. You’re losing potential customers who were playing in many worlds but are now only playing in a few.

The number of times to produce a resource gets worse the further you advance in the questline. If the quests are chapter bound, players in higher chapters will need to produce more than someone who has just started the Fairies Chapter, which is where I am right now.

Quests like these need to be cut in half. They are too time consuming. “Produce Simple Tools 70 times,” “Produce Beverages 60 times,” “Buy 16 Knowledge Points” or if you can’t “Solve 20 Encounters,” you can buy “20 more Knowledge Points.”

Events start when the tournament is still closed. Since there's no other option to complete the "Gain 32 Relics" quest, I'm stuck until the tournament begins. If there was an "Or" in those quests, many of us would be able to move along.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This event has not ended in Beta yet and now those of us who also have cities on the World Servers, need to switch back and forth completing the quests. Please wait at least until the event ends in Beta before starting it up on the World Servers.

How would this work?
Wouldn't you be doing 1 event in beta, and another different event on live at the same time then? Unless there is a whole month of nothing between events, there has to be overlap.

Also, there are many players that complete events much faster than the full time allotted.
I finished on Beta on Friday, and on Live my chapter 12 will get to quest #54 today.
Even my level 1 city has already completed #40.

I really hope they don't make events less frequent and bore the active players.

Laochra

I really hope they don't make events less frequent and bore the active players.
Try running 5 cities in the Dwarves chapter & 1 city starting Chapter 3 & you might think a little differently Soggy! LOL
{Does this mean I am not an active player? o_O}
I would gladly welcome a couple weeks of peace & quiet just to work on my cities. Many of my FS members who have fewer cities say they are getting burnt out on the constant back-to-back events.

NightshadeCS

Try running 5 cities in the Dwarves chapter & 1 city starting Chapter 3 & you might think a little differently Soggy! LOL
I would gladly welcome a couple weeks of peace & quiet just to work on my cities. Many of my FS members who have fewer cities say they are getting burnt out on the constant back-to-back events.

I think maybe you have to self-select. You don't HAVE to participate in the events (OMG, but the FOMO!) :D;):D;)

efdedd

G'Day Eh? 2 questions. 1, can anyone confirm quests 80,81, & 82. I've seen T1 & T1 boosted goods in different guides. I'm leaning { hoping } towards boosted goods. 2, I've read that when gaining goods, you can put up a trade for the amount of goods required & then take it down & the quest will be finished. I tried every different way, to no avail. Thanks to all for your excellent work in letting us get a head start to these events.

DeletedUser3507

It's alway pertaining to your boosted t1 goods, this No mater what it is.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
2, I've read that when gaining goods, you can put up a trade for the amount of goods required & then take it down & the quest will be finished. I tried every different way, to no avail.
They 'fixed' the glitch that allowed this to count as gaining goods.

efdedd

Thank you for your timely responses. Quest # 57 is T1 non boost, as I'm sure # 66 will be as well. Guess I can chuck my 5 x 24 Hr non boosts away. Hee Hee.

DeletedUser4219

Just another event with boring quest that take far too long and whose rewards are crap. As for winning diamonds and social media and face book. I hate social media since it has become the source of bulling, unfounded criminal accusations, fake news and generally a public forum for all sorts of crap. Any tie-in which requires access to social media is not only unwise but unfair to those who would rather have their fantasy in the game not associated with real life chaos and stupidity. As or winning diamonds, if the rewards are smaller than what INNOGAMES expects us to buy, then it is too little and again not really worth the effort, in my opinion. It is just a snare to trap the player into thinking the reward is worthwhile.

SoggyShorts

I get that some players have a lot of cities and that the events can be a real time sink for them. I don't think it is fair of those players to ask for fewer events for everyone though.

I mean the whole reason for playing in more than 1 city is because there isn't enough to keep you busy in 1 city.(or to try the other race which is not really all that different) To take that and then turn around and say there's too much to do doesn't make sense to me.

BTW I do have 5 cities:) I have 2 chapter 1 cities that I started a week ago today (on quest #42) 2 Main cities in chapter 12 (on quest #65) and a Beta city that finished the last quest on Friday)

DeletedUser11886

I finished on Beta on Friday, and on Live my chapter 12 will get to quest #54 today.
upload_2018-3-20_12-41-48.png

66 complete on Live. In Four hours, I'll get to #74

(It helps that I saved 4 full techs to activate as needed.)

SoggyShorts

View attachment 3699
66 complete on Live. In Four hours, I'll get to #74

(It helps that I saved 4 full techs to activate as needed.)
Sounds like you are 5h ahead:)
phcult.png

Tonight I'll do #74 while I sleep, and in the morning I can do from 75 to 82 immediately. Then it's just 2 armory upgrades which is about 7h and I'm done.

I was trying to find a way to finish tonight, but I would have to use a couple 5h instants on builders, and there's really no difference in 1 day, so I nuked most of my T1 turds to make 70-73 completely stress free (35 workshops makes 70 simple tools pretty easily)
Blowing up my workshops tonight to make the T1 turds again will be annoying, but I only need to do 14, so that is under 10 minutes.

tincture

The "gain a _____ amount" quests should be consistent. For example, sometimes "gain a small amount" is 1 quantity and then another quest comes along and is a different amount needed but is still called "small amount". These amounts, at least when dealing with goods, should be connected to how much we can buy from the wholesaler. A "small" amount of goods should be something like 1 or 2 purchases from the Wholesaler, and then the amount descriptors move on from there. I just did quests 28, 29 and 30, "small amount" quests that would have taken 6 purchases from the Wholesaler on Khelonaar, and 7 purchases from the Wholesaler on Arendyll. Seems off to me.

On another note, Loot Crates suck. On Arendyll and Khelonaar, i did 30 quests and the dailies and have been pretty good about collecting from the city eggs, and I didn't get a single Lighthouse using all of my Sky Essence on the Small Loot Crate in either city! Arendyll i didn't keep track of, Khelonaar i had 590 Essence and was able to do 20 small loot crates. On Arendyll i did a lot more small crates because i kept getting the 50 and 90 Essence prize. On beta, i got 2 of the lighthouse and the pavillion using the same strategy. Now i'm feeling demoralized. I'll keep going in the event, but it feels pretty pointless not being able get at least 1 of each set building. Hopefully the lighthouse will be offered again, because i'm not spending money to gamble on loot crates in any game.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
They are really consistently inconsistent! It took me a bunch of tries to get 1 of the 1st day egg. It was very discouraging. Then it only took me 2 tries to get the Lighthouse. I guess the point is that players shouldn't get discouraged based on other players having trouble getting something. I have in the past only to turn around and get the "problem" ones easily.