• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Phoenix Cult

Retat-C

Anyone else not receiving Sky Essences from the crashed Phoenix Eggs? At first I thought maybe it's random getting them, I've had at least 30 (from when I started counting them) that haven't given anything and only 5 that did.

DeletedUser16281

I am pretty much a newb, but I am having difficulty with the quest that is requesting me to post one trade, and accept 5 others. I made my trade, but have only been able to accept 2 others. None of the ones listed are items that I have to share yet. So, how do I finish this phoenix quest and move on?!? Help!

tincture

Good news~
Two of the Phoenix set buildings can be won as Daily Exclusives during the event, so hold a few Sky Essences back for Tuesday, March 27 and Tuesday, April 3. Both buildings deliver special bonuses: the Lighthouse for your coins and the Pavilion for your supplies!
So they're offering them again in a week, but not doubling them on beta? Did i bumble my days and trick myself into thinking that yesterday was the Lighthouse? A glitch in the Matrix? :Brain_Exploding:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am pretty much a newb, but I am having difficulty with the quest that is requesting me to post one trade, and accept 5 others. I made my trade, but have only been able to accept 2 others. None of the ones listed are items that I have to share yet. So, how do I finish this phoenix quest and move on?!? Help!

What world are you playing on? I have a baby city on W and I'm wondering the same thing. I'm actually surprised that so early in the Event there is something that I have already run into that could make the event impossible for a player in 2nd chapter.

DeletedUser2207

Anyone else not receiving Sky Essences from the crashed Phoenix Eggs? At first I thought maybe it's random getting them, I've had at least 30 (from when I started counting them) that haven't given anything and only 5 that did.

Are you playing on the mobile app? I noticed a weird bug where the eggs kept "crashing down" every time I helped someone from my notifications list, but whenever I clicked on the egg it didn't count

NightshadeCS

My only suggestion would be to go around to a couple of your active neighbors and send them an in-game message requesting trades of a certain type and amount. I will try in my world to keep some low trades up for people to grab, but not everyone is in a good are where people do that. Also, those trades get snapped up pretty quickly sometimes.

So they're offering them again in a week, but not doubling them on beta? Did i bumble my days and trick myself into thinking that yesterday was the Lighthouse? A glitch in the Matrix? :Brain_Exploding:

I am HOPING that March 27, at the end of the day, when it changes over, is when it will come available again. That would mean it would be on day 10, which hasn't started yet on Beta? Maybe? <pure speculation>

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am really surprised! I was thinking that the accept 5 trades might work to trade with the trader. Nope o_O I'm in shock that Inno would make it almost impossible for new players to make it past quest #16. I'm thinking that since mine is just a little one I putz around with that I'm done in that one but it is pretty disappointing. If I feel that way I can imagine how new players feel. I just think that it is UNBELIEVABLE!

DeletedUser8187

I like the graphics/buildings. They look so pretty :). Maybe one suggestion/idea about the final prize. I think it would give more people the incentive to go for the third prize. Maybe even spend some cash to get the prize. Make it the same amount culture/mana/pop whatever, but make it a smaller sized (3X3) building. I'm sure INNO has heard everyones concerns about not having enough space to place buildings/prizes. This would be a nice way to let everyone know you listen. I for one have never tried for the last prize.

One member in my F/S would post small trades for the smaller cities. It was a great idea and wished I had come up with it.
To help them with the gain goods, now with the trades.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

What world are you playing on? I have a baby city on W and I'm wondering the same thing. I'm actually surprised that so early in the Event there is something that I have already run into that could make the event impossible for a player in 2nd chapter.
If you are on ceryvyn or sinya, come join my baby FS for those trades, after that you are free to stay or leave as you wish.
We pretty much just started those cities to see if a brand new chapter 1 player can do the event.

shimmerfly

@SoggyShorts if your doing an experiment with a new city will you take into consideration that some people will also not have access to the spoilers?...due to lack of knowledge of the forum. Just curious.
When I started I ignored the forum thinking it was merely a chat room.. HA! so I also had no idea about FS or all the great info found here :D thanks to you "Old guys"

Quiette

I am also a newbie and having no luck whatsoever with "accepting 5 trades." I have the Trader, and have had the "1 trade offer" accepted...but have not seen a single trade offered for acceptance. I'm dead in the water in this particular time-sensitive quest...and had been moving along satisfactorily...loved the game. Now I'm just frustrated and sad... How in the heck can you 'hold back some sky essences' when you can't collect any more because you're stuck trying to "accept 5 trades" that are not even offered?!...........and the clock is ticking...

Could it possibly be about getting players to spend money to buy diamonds to purchase the exorbitantly pricey sky essences? If so, SHAME on InnoGames!

This is no longer fun.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

I am also a newbie and having no luck whatsoever with "accepting 5 trades." I have the Trader, and have had the "1 trade offer" accepted...but have not seen a single trade offered for acceptance. I'm dead in the water in this particular time-sensitive quest...and had been moving along satisfactorily...loved the game. Now I'm just frustrated and sad...
I sent you a FS invite, come get your trades:)

EDIT: I just noticed you don't even have a trader..... Which server were you talking about?

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts if your doing an experiment with a new city will you take into consideration that some people will also not have access to the spoilers?...due to lack of knowledge of the forum. Just curious.
When I started I ignored the forum thinking it was merely a chat room.. HA! so I also had no idea about FS or all the great info found here :D thanks to you "Old guys"
Nah, I already know it would be very very hard without knowing the quests in advance. I'm not going to bother testing how hard it would be if you didn't ask anyone for advice.
Also, I can just add days on to my result to see how long it would take without foreknowledge.
TBH the hardest part so far has been the "Buy KP" quests. 3 KP already costs my full storage, and I'm only on quest #60

Llander

I am also a newbie and having no luck whatsoever with "accepting 5 trades." I have the Trader, and have had the "1 trade offer" accepted...but have not seen a single trade offered for acceptance. I'm dead in the water in this particular time-sensitive quest...and had been moving along satisfactorily...loved the game. Now I'm just frustrated and sad... How in the heck can you 'hold back some sky essences' when you can't collect any more because you're stuck trying to "accept 5 trades" that are not even offered?!...........and the clock is ticking...
Hi, I'm in Khelonaar, maybe I can help with your trades even if token ones?
I just put 5 offers of 20 steel for 20 planks if you still need it

Quiette

Hi, I'm in Khelonaar, maybe I can help with your trades even if token ones?
I just put 5 offers of 20 steel for 20 planks if you still need it
Where do I go to see the offers? When I click on the Trader, the screen says "no offers found,"...same thing when I click on the scales next to the world symbol. What am I doing wrong?