• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Aradia NightStar

1. Aradia NightStar

Kicked out of my fellowship and feeling hurt

I responded to the messages telling me I have been kicked out. And I do understand removing members when they go MIA, and wanting to remain competitive, it’s just… I have been one of the core members for several years. Higher ranking, above average activity, very friendly and welcoming on chat...
  2. Aradia NightStar

Kicked out of my fellowship and feeling hurt

I’ve been playing Elvenar for a long time - it’s actually the first video game I have ever played! I have spent most of the several years in the same fellowship and have been a very active and supportive member. That is, until three weeks ago when my work life went into hyperdrive and my...
  3. Aradia NightStar

Seeking an active but chill/supportive fellowship

I’m an active and experienced player but was removed from my fellowship of several years after a two-week absence due to work and life stuff. It was my bad for not logging on and changing my city name to let folks know I was busy, but I was just too overwhelmed to remember. I’m looking for an...
  4. Aradia NightStar

Looking for an active but chill/supportive fellowship

I’m an active and experienced player but was removed from my fellowship of several years after a two-week absence due to work and life stuff. It was my bad for not logging on and changing my city name to let folks know I was busy, but I was just too overwhelmed to remember. I’m looking for an...
  5. Aradia NightStar

Gems of Elvenar

I came here to say how much I miss Elven Gems! ALL of the site was always helpful, but trying to decide when to use my sky essence for preferred daily prizes during the event is what got me over here searching “elven gems” in the forum
  6. Aradia NightStar

Congratulations Developers

There’s a perfectly good reason to have the badge tab - to know how many of what you need to make. I’m not trying to keep track of which workshops are making which badges and mentally calculate what my next round should be. I love the new setup, it made the FA much more fun!
  7. Aradia NightStar

The Buried City

Why doesn’t Combining Catalyst count towards quests requiring to the acquire enchantments?
  8. Aradia NightStar

Elvenar Guest Race

I am still stuck at the exact same spot three months later, I’m the insane bottleneck. It is really making the game no fun. I wonder if they’ll ever rebalance this - I don’t remember spending this much time stuck in research and I can’t afford to upgrade the AWs that are good for sentient goods...
  9. Aradia NightStar

Do any buildings generate Blossom Princesses?

I don’t have a Mercenary Camp, but I’ve been amassing the armies it produces with event buildings and stuff that make ‘em. EXCEPT for Blossom Princesses - do y’all know if there are any buildings that make those?
  10. Aradia NightStar

Vault of Wisdom

In my production, the octagons and the squares are Exchange (see my screenshots)
  11. Aradia NightStar

Vault of Wisdom

Do you not see from the photos I posted why I cannot seem to produce Exchange?
  12. Aradia NightStar

Vault of Wisdom

Can someone please explain to me how to produce Exchange WITHOUT using PP?
  13. Aradia NightStar

Vault of Wisdom

So you DO have to use PP in order to complete the research
  14. Aradia NightStar

Vault of Wisdom

15. Aradia NightStar

Vault of Wisdom