• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Bella Bat

1. Savǿir Faire Felyᶇđral Fellowship

I have just been accepted into Savoir Faire. Yay! Looking forward to working with everyone.
  2. Savǿir Faire Felyᶇđral Fellowship

This what happens when I click on the invite So at 3:15 today, I will click on the invite and hope the offer is still waiting for me. Thanks
  3. Savóir Faire Felyndräl Fellowship Seeking Active New Members

Greetings Stratafox, Bella Bat here, hoping to join a fellowship and learn how the game operates. It is a beautiful game and I am already addicted although I have no where to go at the moment until I get some advise on what to do next. I already made the mistake of not knowing just how valuable...
  4. Cheers!!

Faerie Ice Queen, Are you accepting newbies? I don't know all of the ins and outs of the game, YET, but I am easy learner, and as a gamer; I need to progress with the game, but I need help... The beginning of the steel factory is where I am in a quandary.....What to do to go forward...happy to...
  5. Savóir Faire Felyndräl Fellowship Seeking Active New Members

I don't suppose you would be interested in a newbie who has not much to give, yet! But is willing to learn the ropes of the game and move as forward as we can, with your help and advise. You won't be disappointed.
  6. New To Elvenar? Festal Learning guilds are here to help you.

This sounds like just the place for a newbie like me! I can use all the help and advise I can get. I have finished the first chapter and am stuck. I made some mistakes, like not realizing at first, just how valuable the Diamonds are and I chose the barracks to start up, when my advisor later...
  7. Hello Bella Bat here.

Greetings Fellow Elvanars! I am brand new to the game and forum. I have completed the first chapter, made some mistakes. Looking for a fellowship to join and some advise on the game, so further mistakes don't happen. Please contact me if you want a newbie in your fellowship or if you have any...
  8. Looking for a Fellowship

Brand new to Elvanar. Could use some advise on the game. I have completed the first chapter and would like to join a fellowship to continue further in the game. Anyone need a newbie to help along? I have 6 surrounding cities I can visit, but I am stuck at the moment. Thanks, Bella Bat