• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by BrightonRose

1. Unable to decline task

Hi! Love the game! Thanks! But could you get rid of the task on my city "The Temple and the Coffin", or give me the option to Decline? I'm never going to do what it asks and it's been there for almost 2 chapters. Thanks!!!
  2. Closed | Contact Support Didn't receive boosted Standard Goods after feeding Watchful Winter Owl

Yep, but I didn't get the full amount (7174) on any of them. Actually only got some (2625, but don't quote me on the number. I know it was less than 3k) on 1 or two total for 24 hours, not 3/day. When I first placed the Pet Food, I did a couple neighborly Helps, and realized I wasn't getting...
  3. Closed | Contact Support Didn't receive boosted Standard Goods after feeding Watchful Winter Owl

Hey, all! I put a Pet Food on my Watchful Winter Owl, which gives me 7174 boosted Random Goods with each Neighborly Help Chest. Only got the coins, fellowship points and occasionally 2625 boosted Random Goods on some of the Chests, not all. I tried logging out and coming back in, same thing.
  4. Removing a Side Task

Thanks, all! I have another one in the Amuni chapter, and I'm only a few researches in. Looks like that one will be sitting until I finish Amuni. LOL
  5. Removing a Side Task

I've had a side task through the whole Elementals chapter to have 5 workshops at level 28. I won't be completing that task. How do I get rid of it to move on to Amuni side tasks?
  6. Closed | Archived Trade Offer Not Completed

Accepted offer to receive 50 Marble for 50 Crystals. It took 50 Crystals, did not give me 50 Marble.
  7. Province level changes

When I went in to explore provinces yesterday, the levels of each varied from "Medium" to "Very Hard". Today, all provinces are showing as "Very Hard", including the ones I opened yesterday but did not explore or complete encounters in. Thoughts? Is it a bug? Thanks!