• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Carolyn1141

1. Carolyn1141

Quests

I kinda like the Seasons of Dreams, but do not like Secrets of Alchemy and never have, never will BORING, and can't wait for 16 more days for it to be over. I may be in the minority but think that being 81 and paid my dues I am entitled to my opinion even if the developers don't care of listen.
  2. Carolyn1141

Sorcerer's Hut

I don't get it every time moving into a new Chapter..Think maybe you were fortunate to get one. Usually only 10 Chest Tourney available.
  3. Carolyn1141

Recent move

Thank you..same thing my son said so reconsidering. You are right..it is I who control the time on the computer so it is up to me to do something.
  4. Carolyn1141

Recent move

Ok.. I complained about the recent shift in the worlds. I got a really got reply from Support telling me that the moves they made were for my own good to put me where I have "more active trading partners" etc. But in doing so lost 2 of my friends that we in my world that I had alot of...
  5. Carolyn1141

City movement

Can Diamonds be transferred to another player in your fellowship I had just brought diamonds but have decided to leave Elvenar?
  6. Carolyn1141

City movement

I play every day several hours a day being 80. Don't remember seeing any message this was coming. But f course, if you posted it on FB I might not have. Only go their to see if its some of my old friends birthdays. Lost my two best friends in Khelonaar so not as much fun now. Sad..been...
  7. Carolyn1141

City movement

8. Carolyn1141

Ignore or Block

Thanks.
  9. Carolyn1141

Ignore or Block

How do you keep someone from sending you mail?
  10. Carolyn1141

How does an Archmage appoint an Enforcer

So how does an Archmage appoint an Enforcer or iis it just understood
  11. Carolyn1141

Sorcerer's Hut

I would like to have one in my other game is why was trying to find out how you get it. Maybe I was just thre at the right time. Good Luck all
  12. Carolyn1141

Sorcerer's Hut

Ok.. That makes sense.. I just got out of halflings and got into Elementals and I think I got it after I did the Archaeology quest. but must have been luck cause I didn't get one in my other game when I did pass that quest. Oh well..Good luck all
  13. Carolyn1141

Sorcerer's Hut

I really don't know where I got it..Thought it was in Fairy Quest or Spire but could be wrong. thanks for all the answers.
  14. Carolyn1141

Sorcerer's Hut

Wow.. know I didn't buy mine cause being an old granny lady would'nt be able to but getting all those restorations is nice and also got one blue print so far and 5 days to go. Thanks for replying. Good Luck
  15. Carolyn1141

Sorcerer's Hut

10 Restorations