• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Delafayette

1. Delafayette

Steel manufacturers

I have done the superior research. I have the quest to have superior steel. I was at lvl 7. Now upgrading to lvl 8. Will that complet the quest or do I have to max it out at lvl9?
  2. Delafayette

Steel manufacturers

So superior isn't until level 9?
  3. Delafayette

World map question

LOL. I was was just curious on the differences and why some looked the same as mine. Thanks for the info.
  4. Delafayette

World map question

I have seen neighbors with the same symbol but they are not listed in the fellowship.
  5. Delafayette

World map question

What does the symbol next to your name on the world map mean? Mine is a Griffin.
  6. Delafayette

Helping Neighbors Tool

When I went back and did todays help I didn't see that text as I had previous days so maybe they saw it and corrected it. Thanks for the reply's.
  7. Delafayette

Helping Neighbors Tool

So is the answer "there are no chests" ?
  8. Delafayette

Helping Neighbors Tool

What does it mean when it says you can find chests while helping? Where are these chests?
  9. Delafayette

Trader/ Opening a gateway

Ok , Lol once I posted this I found what I was looking for. I had researched it but didn't build it. Didn't notice it on the build tab.
  10. Delafayette

Trader/ Opening a gateway

Ok, I am new here so please be patient. I did the research for a trader. Now the quest giver says open a gateway. What does that entail? Is it an actual gateway? I saw a tread on Trader from 2016 asking the same question but it wasn't explained. It mentioned a set of scales at the bottom of the...