• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Dzesyi9

1. Dzesyi9

New Beta for Spire Wizard

Hey all, I am the creator of the Spire Wizard. I took a year break from the game to focus on my growing family. When I came back, I got a lot of feedback from all of you that use the Wizard. I just released a beta version to try to resolve some of the issues of the current release. These issues...
  2. Dzesyi9

Hmm

Glad you like the new theme! I haven't really touched this website in about a year since it's held up pretty well. My next plan is to add a number next to each of the five circles. These numbers will indicate how many resources are still possible for each ghost. The intent is that it would...
  3. Dzesyi9

Hmm

I think I've fixed the problem. I'll update the website in a few days once I do some more checking on this issue. This is what would happen if you had the same encounter again:
  4. Dzesyi9

Hmm

Hi Zoof, I'm the developer of the Spire Wizard. Yep! This is definitely a bug. I'm going to see what I can do to fix this...
  5. Dzesyi9

Counter broken for gaining spell fragments in Naturally Amazing! Quest #25

Game version: Version 1.151.2-f3d5afd-256 Game world: Sinya Arda Operating System: Android Account name: Dzesyi9 Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: Quest # 25 of Naturally Amazing! Current situation: Cannot get the spell fragments needed, as the counter doesn't go up...
  6. Dzesyi9

Spire Timer Incorrect

It's easy to finish within the week. It's more of a worry that we won't be getting diamonds/magic buildings much anymore. :eek::diamond:
  7. Dzesyi9

The Spire Wizard for Elvenar

If I understood the mechanics of the spire fighting, I would make one. But sadly, fighting isn't as open of a box. I'm looking into adding 2 new changes: 1) After selecting your resources, you could have an option to select which resources you'd like to "reserve", meaning that it'd try to...
  8. Dzesyi9

There are a few reasons why I haven't done something like this. First of all, I'd have to keep track of thousands of more combinations. The way you're being given the recommendations is through a tree-like system, where I only need to load maybe 100-300 combinations per encounter. If I made this...
  9. Dzesyi9

Updates as of today: Coins and Supplies will always be selected by default. I haven't ever experienced an encounter that doesn't use these, so I felt like they should just always be selected. I'm not sure if this changes in higher chapters, so feedback on this would be appreciated. :) All...
  10. Dzesyi9

Had a couple hours to spare, so I added a much needed addition. A dropdown menu will now appear when you click on a resource that correlated with a ghost in the game. The options in the dropdown menu are: Ghost accepted this resource Wrong person Nobody needs it This should make it more...
  11. Dzesyi9

I've made a change to the wording of the Spire Wizard because I've been getting a lot of emails where they simply made a mistake. A couple weeks ago, I made an update to the data behind the website that makes me pretty confident that the Wizard won't give you this message if you have given...
  12. Dzesyi9

While it's more cumbersome than an illegal plug-in, what's more cumbersome is getting all the resources needed to convince at the spire without any strategy. ;)
  13. Dzesyi9

Hey everyone! I've been asked to post a thread about the Spire Wizard. It's a new tool I developed to help cater to the ghosts in the Spire. I had heard about the security risks of a previous tool called the Spire Advisor, which was a browser plug-in that would connect directly to the game (now...
  14. Dzesyi9

Where to post when looking for fellowship?

Can you explain what happens? I don't have an iPad to test on, but I do have an iPhone. The resources default to red. In order to change them to yellow or green, you need to tap on them. I've had people with different screens say the colors aren't distinct enough. I've done what I can to mimic...
  15. Dzesyi9

Where to post when looking for fellowship?

I have recreated the spire game mechanics in Python. I let the game play each kind of encounter millions of times. For your specific encounter, I keep a record of how many times my program wins and losses, and that's how the percent is made.