• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Gaemon Hartshorn

1. Earning expansions by exploring provinces

Ah! Thanks! And thanks for the link. I was having trouble finding that info.
  2. Earning expansions by exploring provinces

Does anyone know if the game reaches a point after which you can no longer earn any expansions to your city merely by exploring more provinces? The game used to tell me after each time I successfully completed a province how many more provinces I needed to explore before I would get the next...
  3. Sculpture of Wonky Goblin Gifts

Thanks lyapo1, SoggyShorts, and AJ for the explanations and the layout suggestions. Things have just grown haphazardly. I try to look ahead for what shape future upgrades of buildings will need and leave room with lots of little stuff scattered around which can easily be moved when I need to...
  4. Sculpture of Wonky Goblin Gifts

What is this thing? Visitors to my city can polish it so it must be a culture item but I can't find it in my city and it's not in the list of things I can build. Did I win it at some time and then summon it? I can't even find it mentioned in the wiki. What does it look like? How big is it...
  5. Trading relics

There have been times when I could not create the things I wanted to craft in my Magic Academy because I did not have the right relics. I suggest there should be a way to trade relics. Perhaps a player could go to a province which provided a particular relic as it was being explored but which...
  6. You Cannot Un See It

Well, before this thread began I had been looking at the the cave entrance in the background above the city and thinking it looked like a mouth harp. Now all I can see there is a Yoni complete with uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. Perhaps the Elves worship Mother Earth?
  7. hillside buildings

I just noticed a big green-roofed mansion appeared on my hillside. Does it have something to do with being in Chapter VI and having completed the Dwarven Portal? The wiki didn't seem to have anything about the hillside buildings. I have noticed them in other players cities and wondered what...