• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Hero80462

1. Hero80462

Building Detail

My point exactly. All these graphics already exist for the game and are the key element in its success. Small tweaks to the graphic user experience enhance the entire usability of the game. The only downside may be that the Wiki pages may see a downtick in visits.
  2. Hero80462

Building Detail

What really slows things down is having to leave the game to see what I am getting. This game requires a computer that can handle it. There are already lots of pop ups already and the game does just fine.
  3. Hero80462

Building Detail

When we click on an upgradable building and click on the upgrade tab, we see a tiny picture of what the upgraded building will look like. To get to a larger picture, we have to go to the Wiki information . It would be convenient if we could click on the small picture on the upgrade tab and get...
  4. Hero80462

City Catalogue with Location on a Map

It would be helpful info from within the game. I use three screens, but it would be a cool enhancement to the in-game interface. A new version if you will. I have been with Elvenar since late 2017. By far, the best game of it's kind.
  5. Hero80462

City Catalogue with Location on a Map

As our cities get bigger and the buildings get more elaborate, it gets pretty hard to find some buildings. It would be cool if there was a catalogue of what buildings we have and an overhead map showing their location. Maybe include a complete catalogue of what would include the existing wiki...
  6. Hero80462

Overhead Maps

It would be super helpful if there was an overhead, two dimensional map showing our buildings and open squares. It could make everything so much easier.