• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by jas77mess

1. Training button

Add a training button to the bottom of the screen where the inventory, AW, crafting, etc. buttons are. This will allow players to enter the training buildings to start training more troops without having to collect the ones already produces. PROS: We use elven gems to get a heads up so we know...
  2. Add Pet Food as a Spire Reward

I agree with adding more ways to get pet food. In this last event I literally got stuck on (I don't remember the number) in the quest feed a pet or fight and win 3 encounters. I had no pet food, and couldn't win the encounters. I think it could definitely be added to event rewards instead of so...
  3. Bear upgrades

Every once in a while I see the mermaid paradise come up in the magic academy. I still see the phoenixes (cold, fire, and aureate) come up. Why can't they use that same principle for other buildings and artifacts, so like Matrickz said we can upgrade old buildings. I have a bunch where I was 1...
  4. New Quest Structure

ive actually not had much of a problem with the supplies and coins as of yet. my issue has more not having enough goods. but heres my question: how do neighbors help keep the number of culture buildings you need down?