• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by lomee

1. New Game Features Fellowship Adventure Bank

You think East and West Coast are a problem, we have one who is in Europe. But then we jumped 5 places in the last half hour in the Pit and we had most of our players on-line including our Player from Europe. Most of us destruct our cities so that we can build lots of stage 1 Workshops...
  2. Considering Spire Completion "Giant 'Ta-Da'"

I agree with Free Spirit and Soggy Shorts don't break it while you add some goodies t the end the Real Goodies are the 22 Combinng Catalists, 33 5-hour Reducers, the 2 teleports, the 3 10% Portal profits, And the 275 diamonds when your fellowship goes Gold when you make it to the top.
  3. Looking for an active but chill/supportive fellowship

If you are still looking Hope's Legacy has an opening that we are looking to fill
  4. Hope's Quest ⚔️ ~ 1 Spot - Spire Gold & 16 T Chest FS ...with ❤️️

Come grow with us. In 9 months that I have been in this Fellowship I went from 142,000 (ranking in the 5,000's) to 653,000 (ranking in the high 1300's). Since joining the fellowship I have never missed climbing to the top of the Spire (My highest before that was to the 1st Boss) and we have...
  5. Hope's Quest ⚔️ ~ Spire Gold & 16 T Chest FS ...with ❤️️

Looking for the big reward (22 combining catalist , 33 - 5hr time boosters, 3 - 10% portal profits, 2 teleports, and 275 diamonds) join us at the top of the spire (20 + members up there every week) for gold. We are also currently averaging 16 + chests per week in the tournament (over 200 bous...