• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by MadamVenus

1. MadamVenus

Prestige

Thanks so much! This chapter is so difficult, each one gets so much harder and slower!
  2. MadamVenus

Prestige

Hello, just wondering.. palm (3) what are they? and where are they built from what section, and what other Temple, wondering if I have not researched it yet, and I am kind of stuck... thank you
  3. MadamVenus

Help Forum "How to" Guide

Thank you
  4. MadamVenus

Help Forum "How to" Guide

I am stuck in elementals... how does one make or aquire Elvenar Essence?
  5. MadamVenus

Move city

I used to play a game that could teleport the city to anywhere either in current world or to another world, albeit it was expensive to do, but it was fun.
  6. MadamVenus

Move city

A good idea would be to provide teleports in everyone's supply, and allow people to teleport to different worlds. Being able to move your city would add a whole new dynamic to the game, and make it more fun.
  7. MadamVenus

I hate fighting

That is insane stats. I will not be fighting again any time soon. They need to fix this or they will lose players. Thanks for the (depressing) info! Lol
  8. MadamVenus

I hate fighting

Thank you for the update :)
  9. MadamVenus

I hate fighting

Does anyone know when the troop upgrades will come through?