• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by RJYHGHA

1. Fellowship Progression

Thank you all for your response
  2. Fellowship Progression

If I were to reset the perks - do I lose them?
  3. Blocking

I asked her why, but she won't reply. I tried to visit her and it says player has received enough help. Even when she will be the only one contributing to an AW. Maybe making too much of this.
  4. Blocking

5. Blocking

You are correct Henroo.
  6. Evolve event buildings.

Is it possible to place a reward in the spire or crafting in the magic academy, to evolve any event building? I have buildings in worlds that may only have level one, six or even eight I can't evolve to level 10. Buying them is not an option as I spend enough on this game as it is.
  7. need active and committed members.

Crimson Swords looking for members who participate in Weekly Tourney's, Spire and FA's. 50K + size minimum preferred.
  8. Blocking

Can you block another player from visiting you?
  9. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

The way I understand this, you must use the cauldron to advance to the next chapter. It's not optional, correct?.
  10. Constructs Chapter

No I haven't - I looked over the first upgrade - looks like i'll be in constructs for about 6 months. Thank you for responding
  11. Constructs Chapter

I am in Constructs Chapter and have run into a brick wall. I currently have the Assembly, Engins, Garden and Zoo buildings, But I cannot figure out how to upgrade them. It shows I have everything to upgrade, so I must be missing it. What do I need to have/do?
  12. Fellowship Adventyres

I have searching everywhere for a list of badges needed for the latest FA. A list I can copy and post for my Fellowship also a list of the badges needed to complete each path. Please help
  13. Crimson Swords Looking for active members of any size

We are a friendly fellowship with only one requirement, do what you are capable of. We are up to between 6 and 7 chests in weekly tournaments. We are here to help both new and experienced players. Give us a look.
  14. Magic Academy production times

I have upgraded my Magic Academy to level 4. The production rate shows to be 3.5 each per hour, BUT mine are taking 14 hours each. What am I not doing or understanding about this process.