• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Skorri2.0

1. Recruiting Gear Heads 2.0 needs YOU!

Greetings !!! Gear Heads 2.0 is looking for ambitious warriors and traders to join our group. We don't require minimum participation in any part of the game and yet we still gain Silver Spire rewards weekly and Gold Spire monthly. We also enjoy the fruits of our labors with 10 chests weekly...
  2. Looking for an Active Fellowship

lyapo, Thank you for your assistance and encouragement.
  3. Looking for an Active Fellowship

Both Elcysandir and Ceravyn. But I thought this was posted on the Elcysandir site. Perhaps I'm wrong?
  4. Looking for an Active Fellowship

Hello. I am an active but small city looking for a fellowship I can grow into. I am boosted in planks, scrolls, and dust. I am an experienced player with several cities in Elvenar and play regularly on the beta server. Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to your response...
  5. Looking for a new Fellowship

Hello. I am an active but small city looking for a fellowship I can grow into. I am boosted in marble, crystal and gems. I am an experienced player with several cities in Elvenar and play regularly on the beta server. Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to your response.