• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Tehya1

1. Tehya1

Discussion Naturally Amazing

If you are in a fs, you will be able to get two artifacts during the next fa. We are getting one between events this time, I think.
  2. Tehya1

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Oh nvm. I was looking at the royal prize list.
  3. Tehya1

We are getting bps as dailies this time??
  4. Tehya1

evolving bldgs are prettier, well, except for the buzzard. lol
  5. Tehya1

I am running out of room for more evolving bldgs. lol
  6. Tehya1

Damn, no breather? lol Non stop fun. All of this practice is helping my game re events. :)
  7. Tehya1

It is a good bldg. The thing about evolvig bldgs is that you can upgrade them each chapter. Certainly get and keep the artifacts and keep the base because it will be a long time until you can get either again. As for placing it in a ch 2 city, it produces supplies at ch 2 as well as kp for aws...
  8. Tehya1

All Hail Buddy!

I slept though the first and second promotion, and suddenly, she blossomed into a fem fatale. lol
  9. Tehya1

All Hail Buddy!

Okay now that she got a bump, I am kinda liking Buddie too.
  10. Tehya1

you messed it up again!

I'm mad too. I'm mad that they forced me to make a choice between regular, tournament, and spire encounters. Oh wait . . .
  11. Tehya1

Discussion Fellowship Adventures 2022

It is usually about a week after an event ends.
  12. Tehya1

Okay, the primordial gecko just might be my favorite bldg of the event. It is precious! Had to have it. Besides being a pretty good pop bldg, it is another pet for me. I happen to have a houseful of pet lizards in rl. :D
  13. Tehya1

Cannot Reproduce Daily Exclusive in the event didn't change

nvm. It changed 2 hrs late lol
  14. Tehya1

Cannot Reproduce Daily Exclusive in the event didn't change

The daily from yesterday evening to this afternoon was mage instant. It was supposed to change to primordial gecko, which I want very much, but it didn't in one of my cities. It is still mage instant.
  15. Tehya1

Why, just why

And your unwavering loyalty to buddies.