• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Floral Awakening

Pheryll

Set Designer
I guess the question is the set worth the effort?

The set reminds me of the original ones in the past. The pieces do not fit together nicely to form a rectangle, and by placing 1 of each you will not end up with maximum links. One can creatively focus on what they want with the pieces, and extra 1x1 or 1x2 pieces can help out immensely providing more links.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
You are going to really hate some of the quests in the event now running on Beta. I think there are at least 3, that I have seen so far, where you have to either fight province encounters or negotiate province encounters, with no way to use tournament or Spire. Having at least three provinces scouted and ready to go will be almost mandatory.
I already do >< And by know we know that inno knows betters. We know, they know the troubles those cause at a fundamental level. And weve seen times where they give a legitiment 'or' to that. Which we can only conclude that they are doing these things on purpose. And thats the mentality and design that will cause some players to leave this game. And inno is doing it to themselves. - And its not even like its a hard thing to fix that would require months or programming or redoing the code design or any of that crap. They already have the solution. Some times they even use it. They are just willingly not using the solution they already have. And that will be one downfall of this game and inno.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
I already do >< And by know we know that inno knows betters. We know, they know the troubles those cause at a fundamental level. And weve seen times where they give a legitiment 'or' to that. Which we can only conclude that they are doing these things on purpose. And thats the mentality and design that will cause some players to leave this game. And inno is doing it to themselves. - And its not even like its a hard thing to fix that would require months or programming or redoing the code design or any of that crap. They already have the solution. Some times they even use it. They are just willingly not using the solution they already have. And that will be one downfall of this game and inno.

Yes, they are making the game challenging, interesting, hard, analytical, unpredictable etc on purpose. That's why I love it. :)
I'd get bored real quick with a game that is just about clicking.

Riannon

Hello! I would like to understand this part of the event description

This event will use the same shuffle mechanics as last year's Event. The questline consists of a story section and additional episodic quests, which start as soon as the story is completed. This means that you will be able to finish the first series of quests right away, while later quests have new additions released on a daily basis, allowing you to continue to play 1 additional event quest on each new event day. Fulfilling the event quests will also grant you Milestone Rewards at certain points along the way.

I am currently on quest 59 and since a few quests ago I've been locked out of continuing quests normally with a timer set that doesn't let me progress further. I'm not sure if this means that I've finished the questline ( I didn't think so considering I still have some ! left to go) or if 8 character entries is all I get before I get the additional daily events.

Can anyone help me with this?

It makes it definitely harder to get shovels considering that the only ones I can get are the random ones outside the city and those are normally between 1-3 shovels so it takes longer to get just enough to dig for seeds (if this is not the place to ask this, I would appreciate some directions to the right forum)
1688132874934.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So once again w’ve had an event where you do all the quests & are diligent in picking up ’the spawn’ but you still can’t get 9 artifacts! So guess what? …

I have 9 artifacts. I was at 9 a few days ago, and I will make it to 280, for the pegasus avatar, in the final hours tomorrow night. This 16-box system is the easiest of all the event styles to get 9 artifacts or a complete building set. The only way to not do that is to waste a ton of event currency, 45 at a time, refreshing the boxes to try for multiples of a daily prize.

Last edited:

Silver Lady

The only way to not do that is to waste a ton of event currency, 45 at a time, refreshing the boxes to try for multiples of a daily prize.
Not true! I fed my Ashen Phoenix and did NOT use the 45 refresh at all in any of my cities! I have not and will not get that 9th artifact in any of my cities. I am completely fed up with all these events. However, you are right that the post office events use to be the best for getting all the artifacts or a complete set, but not this time.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Not true! I fed my Ashen Phoenix and did NOT use the 45 refresh at all in any of my cities! I have not and will not get that 9th artifact in any of my cities. I am completely fed up with all these events. However, you are right that the post office events use to be the best for getting all the artifacts or a complete set, but not this time.
I'm so bronze, I could be a character from Jersey Shore.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

How many times per day did you log in and collect the ground spawns? Also, the only real luck factor in this type of event, but how many times did you get to use the X2 on a flower bud prize, doubling it to 4, 6, or 8?

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I'm on regularly all day, picking up the spawns, never refreshed, and had a fed Lvl 10 Ashen Phoenix. Had 5326 shovels total. Used the double whenever I could on the flowers, but that was very seldom.

Ending 255 or maybe one more if I get 25 bronze shovels overnight. Sinya Arda, just inside Silver now, but will likely drop into bronze in the next 23h35. Thus ending with 8 artifacts, and likely won't build it.

If I stay Silver it will be 9 for a full upgrade, which may be worth it for the 7 Ancient Knowledge, comparing 7 KP on 16 tiles per day with 7 KP on 14 tiles if I had Carting Libraries instead.
1689067443409.png

Silver Lady

@Enevhar Aldarion I‘m in the same boat as @iamthouth. Fed level 10 Ashen, picked up spawn every 4 to 6 hours (yes, I am that person that doesn’t sleep), between 5.3k & 5.5k depending on city, was able to double between 3 and 7 times depending on city. Don’t know how I could have done it any better. Will have to say I might not even have bothered doing the event if I’d realized sooner that the building is switchable production (wasn’t in the announcement or on iDavis site that I saw). I do like the look of the building but I have older ones that I like better so it’s a good thing I get lots of RRs from the tournament.

Silver Lady

Just did the math and unless I really screwed up you’d need a minimum of 6.5k of event currency to insure you get 9 artifacts. And according to iDavis without an Ashen Phoenix you could only get 3556 from the quests then another 700 from the daily gift bring the total to 4256 which means you’d have to have picked up 2244 from city drops. The way I see it that means spending diamonds/money and IMHO to get one fully leveled building or one complete set you shouldn’t have to spend either. Spending diamonds/money should only be required to get multiples of the grand prize.

BrinDarby

So guess what?
You not worry about the AWKP you lose due to only
being stage 9, not the full 10... ( in this case ) That is
till the next FA and you get the 9th artifact.

my cities ended up 244, 243, 238, 237, and I had good
luck with the x2 and didn't use the 45 reshuffle ever...