• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Floral Awakening

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Funny. I see the buy kp as an option around the upgrade building quest
the upgrade building is easy. Each event, i build two residence and upgrade them to lvl 4. They serve as an easy option for all those upgrade quests. And when event is over, you can sell them, and start fresh.
Buy kp, gets to costly and i hate it.

Careful with your other comment
I've been told by mods
( and we know they are never wrong )
That stringing symbols together like that is too obviously indicating cursing and therefore offensive to reasonable people.
And here i thought i was saving the mods some time from having to edit my real thoughts... -_-

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
and therefore offensive to reasonable people.
"Reasonable" ppl arnt offended by a string of keyboard symbols...
("Reasonable" ppl arnt even offended by so called 'curse' words for that matter....)
giphy[1].gif

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Well, if it wasn't punishable by firing squad I would show you discussions to the contrary.
im not saying they cant be used in an unreasonable way, or by unreasonable ppl... we all know that they can. Mearly thats its unreasonable to be offended by the existence/usage of a word; completely divorced of context.

I also AM saying... screw that quest!!!!!

Tehya1

BTWm what happened to the enars unicorn?? I finally have a moderate stock[ile of diamonds and wanted to get it and it isn't in my buildings inv.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Credit where its due: Thank you :)

View attachment 16088

You are going to really hate some of the quests in the event now running on Beta. I think there are at least 3, that I have seen so far, where you have to either fight province encounters or negotiate province encounters, with no way to use tournament or Spire. Having at least three provinces scouted and ready to go will be almost mandatory.

Count Rupert

You are going to really hate some of the quests in the event now running on Beta. I think there are at least 3, that I have seen so far, where you have to either fight province encounters or negotiate province encounters, with no way to use tournament or Spire. Having at least three provinces scouted and ready to go will be almost mandatory.
I guess the question is the set worth the effort?