• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by ZeNSiErT

1. Advice Sought on Chapter 3 City layout

What do you want to do with this village? If the target is known, we may be able to help better.
  2. Closed | Not a bug possible error in the tech tree

If it should be optional, it would be clearer that way. At the moment it is optional because you can finish the chapter without exploring the road. But it can be overlooked very quickly.
  3. Closed | Not a bug possible error in the tech tree

Should researching the street in Chapter 5 be mandatory research or optional? It is only needed for further optional research.
  4. Subtraction from restoration spells

@TimeMachine You're being very diplomatic again. :) But for me it is a very emotional topic. :) All updates to the wonders were buggy. No update has been properly tested. Even now it's still not good. There is still more restoration in selling the wonders at many levels. Things aren't any...
  5. Subtraction from restoration spells

I always thought a bug was when something didn't work properly. For example, if there had been 5 restorations instead of 1 as stated. But everything worked correctly. We were promised an improvement and yes, we found an improvement. Unfortunately, it is exactly as TimeMachine described it...
  6. Subtraction from restoration spells

Of course you are right when it comes to real bugs. But I think the Elvenar community has been very committed to fair play for 9 years. We are not known for cheating. I reported 2 bugs myself. 1 bug in the adventure. Another bug in the Magic Academy with the Mystical Object. When you open a...
  7. Subtraction from restoration spells

Hello Today there was an update for the Tome of Secrets. It was possible after the previous update to set up the tome at level 1 for 100 fragments + 1 combo trigger. You could then tear it down again for 2 combinations and 1 restoration spell. This made it possible to earn the restoration...
  8. What Makes a Good Archmage?

Hello I would like to share some links from the German forum. In 2021, my guild invented guild “forum events” for its fellow players. All countries were allowed to do the same. It's fun for the community to create an event for the forum users. The community becomes known. We designed a new...
  9. New Casual Players in Casual FS Already Stuck on AW Upgrades

The abyss is the only miracle I want to build. I want to build the Moonstone set, Fire Phoenix, Brown Bear and Polar Bear. I won't have any fragments and combinations for 2 Ancient Wonders. Thanks. I'm in Arendyll. Maybe next week I'll play my first tournament. Then it will get better. I guess...
  10. New Casual Players in Casual FS Already Stuck on AW Upgrades

I recently explored the first miracles. But it is impossible to get runes. Everywhere the abyss is at rest or almost full and the large treasure chests with runes are too expensive. I have 50 Ancient Knowledge but don't get 1 rune for it. I have no runes and no ancient knowledge and no...
  11. Feedback Chapter Migration

Feedback I am an end gamer in DE Sinya Arda. I wanted to test chapter acceleration without a full diamond account. That's why I founded a new city in US Arendyll on January 24, 2024. Chapter 1 I researched Chapter 1 in 3 hours. I didn't notice any difference. An experienced player could do...
  12. Hello Hello everyone

You are the only player and former moderator who has read the entire German forum. You were always very friendly. We had lots of fun. Unfortunately, I'm no longer allowed to have fun on DE, otherwise I'll be banned forever. Unfortunately, my English is so bad that I won't be able to...
  13. search group

Hello. I've been playing on DE for 7 years. Yesterday I started my first city in US Elvenar. Today Chapter 1 is completed. I'm looking for a community in Arendyll. Thank you very much for your invitation. Thank you, I was invited.
  14. Hello Hello everyone

Warm greetings from Germany. I heard about the good cooperation between moderators and players here. Now I have a new city in US Arendyll. I am pleased to be here.