• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Zypheria

1. Loading issues

I also cannot log in...it says it fails at finding new buildings and to check my internet connection. But my internet connection is not the issue
  2. Hope's Quest ⚔️ - 14 Chest FS...with ❤️️

If you enjoy competing in the tournaments, this is the best fellowship! Everyone is supportive and friendly.
  3. Teleporting Evolving Buildings

It is not currently possible to teleport an evolved building. If you sell it, it is gone, base and all. With an AW you at least have the option to rebuild with supplies and goods. After one of the recent updates many of the evolving building bases no longer show up as craftable items.
  4. Prizes

Also, if it seems you put in a lot more effort on the tournament than your fellowship there's nothing wrong with finding a fellowship that also values the tournament. Elvenstats is a great resource for investigating other fellowships.
  5. Seeking Active FS

Hope's Quest is also looking for new players. We're very active, get 10 chests in the tournament. Check us out if you're still looking for a new home.
  6. Just entered Dwarves...help!

Dwarven manufactories will be an upgrade on what you have now. Think of it more as Dwarven style if it helps. Your boosted goods will remain the same throughout the game, and you should continue trading for your non boosted goods. Portal profits are definitely useful! It can be hard waiting to...
  7. Hope's Quest - 10 Chest Fellowship with ♥

We really are a friendly bunch working together so everyone can grow. While we are tournament focused, we also consistently reach bronze on the spire, and we complete all levels of fellowship adventures. In addition, we also have several very active KP swaps for advancing AWs. I especially...
  8. hillside buildings

More likely you built an ancient wonder... several of them come with cliffside graphics instead of new portrait options. My guess, based on the green roof description, is that you built the Martial Monastery. Other wonders with hillside graphics include the Crystal Lighthouse, Prosperity Towers...