• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. ergoetu

Rock This World-Recruit looking for active players

Hello all, I have a newer Fellowship called Rock This World, I just added the -Recruit. I am looking for active players who are computer players and have a score over 1000. I had a bunch of newbies that played for 1 or 2 weeks and then quit, so please be active in city growth. Visits are nice as...
  2. ergoetu

Fellowship looking for active computer players

Hello there, are you active? Do you play on the computer? We are looking for some active, computer playing members. I am a Mage in the FS "Recruiting For Desktop!" . Currently we have 3 active players, myself, the AM and an Ambassador. We need new blood to revitalize the Fellowship. Check us out...
  3. ergoetu

Rock This World-Recruit wants you

Are you an active player? Do you play on a computer? I am looking for active players with at least 1000 points, producing Goods and have a trader. If you fit this, check out the Rock This World-Recruit Fellowship. We are small but growing...ergoetu, Archmage
  4. ergoetu

Ergoetu World-Recruiting Wants you

Are you an active player? Do you have over 5000 points? If you answered yes than I invite you to apply. I was static for a while because I was growth constrained but I worked past that and am active again here on Elcysandir. I am by myself right now but will welcome and all. The Fellowship is...
  5. ergoetu

No Fellowship Adventure??????????????

Hello, I tried joining a Fellowship with no success due to inactivity in the ones I chose. Well, so I decided to form my own. Since I started it after the Adventure began, I CANNOT participate. What the heck? Thanks for nothing Elvenar.
  6. ergoetu

Sword of Anagon is recruiting

A new Fellowship, Sword of Anagon is looking for some active players. Our requirements are few, visits at least twice a week, activity and growth. Oh yeah, enjoy the game and have fun. We are small right now but striving to grow, currently ranked at 1527 with 4 players. Please take a look and...
  7. ergoetu

Active player seeking FS

Hello, I am an active player, I am on almost daily depending on my work schedule. I am currently at 5242 but not for long. I am boosted Steel and Scrolls for now with Dust coming up. I visit as often as I can, usually daily but at least every other day. Looking for an active FS to participate in...
  8. ergoetu

Sword of Anagon needs active players

Hello all, my old FS disbanded and I started a new one. Right now we are small but growing and looking for members who are active and growing like us. We only have a few rules, mostly about visits and being an active participant. If interested, check out our FS, it is called Ergoetu...