• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Sue-Lynn

Winter Event Blocked.

I have come up against a brick wall. There is only one option to "DO 10 ENCOUNTERS," without an alternative option for Spire or Tourney encounters. It takes me 5 days to scout a new province which means that without long-time boosts, I have to wait TWO WEEKS to fulfill this game quest! To add...
  2. Sue-Lynn

Closed | Archived Game won't load

Quick links didn't work... still hangs at 24/27.
  3. Sue-Lynn

Hi Samimodamage, I'm playing on my laptop. Will have a look at the quick link.s Thanks.
  4. Sue-Lynn

Hi, My games are not loading, get stuck at a certain point. My city in Ceravyn had buildings that were not loading and collecting productions became slow and quirky. Now the game won't load at all, right in the middle of the FA!! Please help. Sue-Lynn
  5. Sue-Lynn

Magic Academy rations

Hi, I have a number of cities and I am finding that there is not enough opportunity to create Pet Food in the MA. Once again, I am doing tournaments without the benefit of pet food for Phoenix, so I am experiencing heavy troop losses and have to make more and more troops. In addition, I have...
  6. Sue-Lynn

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

I totally agree! Making the game too difficult ends up frustrating players, rather than encouraging players to do more by making rewards available.
  7. Sue-Lynn

Shyama1, I couldn't agree more! I have been playing non-stop for a few years now and the amount of work it takes to earn prizes is intense. To move the goal post at the last minute and lessen the reward system is highly unfair. I also would have liked to level up more than one bear and don't...
  8. Sue-Lynn

9. Sue-Lynn

Improving Challenge "Badge making requirement"

Couldn't it be possible to offer drop-down menus for selection rather than constant cycling? The cycling drives me nuts!