• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BBsAmazon

Rowan Moon seeking 2 members

Hey everyone, For some unknown reason, 2 members bailed without notification - doesn’t really matter, they didn’t play the tourney (or not very much) nor the Spire, so they didn’t really contribute to the FS. So, we are now seeking 2 active members who like to tourney. That said, while this is...
  2. BBsAmazon

Seeking new FS

Hi Everyone, Hey, I seem to have the worst luck with FSs on E world! I’m seeking a FS that’s active. I participate in tourneys, the Spire, KP threads important, trades, the FA, and visits. However, I can’t deal with a high pressure FS. I need an AM who guides the FS and is active. We’re all...
  3. BBsAmazon

Looking for a more active FS

Hi, i am currently AM of a FS on F, but folks seem to be pretty apathetic nowadays despite my best efforts! I don’t understand it because I have a *very* successful FS on K! Anyway, I’m considering disbanding this FS if the player I have in mind doesn’t want the position of AM. I can’t keep...
  4. BBsAmazon

Flaming Grandies looking to merge…

Hey Folks, Flaming Grandies has just changed hands and we’re looking to grow by merging! Do you have a small FS of 9 or less (or even more) and need more members? Well, we have 16 (possibly more openings) and would love to merge with you! We’re trying to grow the FS and be more active in...
  5. BBsAmazon

Rowan Moon seeking 3 members

Looking for a place to grow your city and have fun? This is the place! We have very little turnover of players and everyone gets along. We have been *mostly* hitting 10 chests every week. There really isn’t a tourney score minimum because everyone does their best! All of our players are valuable...
  6. BBsAmazon

When is the next FA?

Anyone know when the next FA will start on live US worlds? Thanks!
  7. BBsAmazon

Rowan Moon Seeking *active* player with trader

Since one of our members passed away, I haven’t been recruiting to fill his spot. However, I believe enough time has passed and we are looking to fill that 25th spot. We’re a helpful, caring bunch of folks who want to see you succeed in building up your city. We do not have much turnover of...
  8. BBsAmazon

FA pit change

I propose that instead of the same badges that go into the pit and the same rotation, make it so that all badges can be put into the pit. There would still be a requirement of 12 badges total, but assign a point value to each sort of badge, so that everyone in the FS can dispose of ALL of their...
  9. BBsAmazon

Thunder Chickens seeking 1 player

Hi Everyone, Thunder Chickens is a 10-chest/week FS. We do accept lower level players as long as you are *active.* The weekly minimum is 1,100 points. Tournament points are, of course, based on your number of completed provinces. So if you’re just starting out, you will be "cut some slack." We...
  10. BBsAmazon

Tumbleweed seeking players

How would you like to grow your city in a super relaxed atmosphere? If so, our Fellowship, Tumbleweed, is for you! (Looking for an alternate FS name, BTW.) Fellowship Adventures, tournaments, events, the Spire are all optional, but I’d you want to go for it, great! The only thing we ask is...
  11. BBsAmazon

Choices for neighborly help

I would like to see the city banner used as a city banner, IOW, the banner to hold the desired name of your city. Right now, folks are indicating which kind of help they would like in the city banner and if you’re like me and get tap or click-happy (depending on the device I’m playing on) then...
  12. BBsAmazon

One vacancy for the right player. =^)

Hello All, update 8/10/2020 We had one of our wonderful players die of a heart attack. His wife can’t play his city and is not giving it away. Rowan Moon is seeking 1, possibly 2 players. 1 to fill a vacant spot and another to fill a spot for a player who has RL time issues, but is waiting for a...
  13. BBsAmazon

Rowan Moon under new management and seeking active tourney players

Our AM moved on to a higher ranked FS - personally, I don't blame her. She's doing what she wants and it is a lot less responsibility - she's actually able to play more than one city! However, her vision for this FS is still looking onward and upward! We have reduced our ranks due to inactive...
  14. BBsAmazon

Worlds End (Apply within)

"Worlds End (Apply within)" Is the name of our fellowship. We have a great group of nice, active players and are looking to take things to the next level. We are wanting to eventually get to the point of being a 10 chest tourney group. We have culled the inactive players in anticipation of the...
  15. BBsAmazon

2 very active members looking for FS!

Hubby & wife team who are daily players and have decent sized cities are looking for another FS. The one we're in fell apart when the AM left and we're down to 17 members. No one is chatting or messaging, participating in the tourney, it's a mess and has only gotten worse. =^( Cant AWOL is...
  16. BBsAmazon

Amazonian Adventures - looking for active players!

Hey all, We are a somewhat laid-back bunch of folks and have a few openings for new members. Since we're a new-ish FS, we don't have a whole bunch of requirements, although we do ask 4 visits/neighborly help per week and fair trades unless pre-arranged. Plus, the visits net you (and the person...
  17. BBsAmazon

Looking for new members or to Merge

Hey all you Elves, Humans, Orcs, Faeries, & Unicorns out there, We went through a purge a quite while back and went down to 8 members and have stayed there. We are a somewhat well-established FS looking to either gain new members or merge with another FS. The previous AM has abdicated the throne...