• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Teleporting

I cannot teleport my settlements - I understand that I should be able to except for the portal - I have tried on both PC and IPad with no luck.
  2. Chapter 16

Quest 58 - what is "DO Berry Treading 10 times"?????
  3. import city to elven stats

how to import city in elvenstats
  4. Closed | Archived Coldfire Phoenix - Bug?

My finger double hit the Pet Food for the Coldfire (48hours)- So I completed one Province and made sure I would get a second set of 14KP's about an hour ago or so when that was completed before the Pet Food expired but I did not receive the KP's - wasn't I supposed to?
  5. Pet Food

Food for thought - any possibility of moving Pet Food from Crafting to Produce?
  6. Fire Phoenix + Dwarven Armorer + other 2X2 unit 5 day upgrades

I have been using the Fire Phoenix/petfood along with Dwarven Armorer + a 2X2 5 day unit health or power upgrade. Am I wasting these combinations or do they work in concert with each other - I know the 2X2's can be stacked (used together to increase power/health) but what about the other...