• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New tournament format

I really like the new format, however I have a few issues. 1. I used a bunch of health and attack bonus buildings, plus feeding the Phoenix, and I used 191 squads of just Archer's. When with the old system I would use 50 to 70 squads (of the most used unit type) with less bonus buildings. 2...
  2. Badge placement on World Map

I agree with Tru. In addition, what I've always wanted was the badges to be pooled into one basket, then anyone could place the FS's badges where needed. Or better yet, only assigned players (assigned by the AM) can place the FS's accumulated badges where they are needed. And as long as you are...
  3. Convenient AW Access

Fantastic idea. Would be great to keep it consistent like that as well.
  4. Phoenix Cult issue

Thank you greatly appreciated
  5. Game notifies that trades are accepted without crediting the goods.

That never works for me, it just shows a list of questions and answers, no place to start a ticket. What am I missing??
  6. Phoenix Cult issue

Here's another issue. I was doing this quest to get 12KP, but it's not counting the KP I've earned. It was at zero before I started, because I just finished applying what I did have to research. I earned 16, but it's only counted 9kp. I've tried adding a screenshot, but it won't load.
  7. Phoenix Cult issue

I'm playing on the mobile version and I haven't been able to find any other way to report these issues except for here. Do you have a way?
  8. Phoenix Cult issue

Im playing on current most US version of Android mobile. Elf in world Sinya Arda. 1. I've been clicking on the fallen Phoenix Eggs and I'm only getting Sky Essences about 1 in 6 of the finds, all the other times I'm getting nothing. 2. I collected another 157 Sky Essences. I just went to open...
  9. Scroll workshop size bug

Since this was a mistaken but, I think this posting can be closed or deleted. Thanks again
  10. The Phoenix Cult

Anyone else not receiving Sky Essences from the crashed Phoenix Eggs? At first I thought maybe it's random getting them, I've had at least 30 (from when I started counting them) that haven't given anything and only 5 that did.
  11. Scroll workshop size bug

Ok... Im sorry about that. I'm guessing I must have looked at silk size (could have sworn I looked at scrolls 2or3x to be sure). As for trading to get scrolls... I've tried bunch of different items and 3 star trades. Was thinking about finding a new FS, but today someone made a bunch of trades...
  12. Scroll workshop size bug

Thanks Shimmerfly ☺️ apparently I was the one sleeping Yes, it should all be about scrolls. I've fixed the title and report. T
  13. Scroll workshop size bug

Again, i still don't know how to give all the rquired info I'm supposed to in these reports. I'm in the most recent US android mobile version. The bug is in the elf Scrolls workshop size. The level 1 is supposed to be 2x3, but it takes a 3x3 grid when built. Assistance with this matter would be...
  14. Game notifies that trades are accepted without crediting the goods.

I did open the trader again, plus restarted the game. However, still didn't receive my part of the trade.
  15. Game notifies that trades are accepted without crediting the goods.

Similar situation just happened to me again. I'm on the android mobile version. I traded with someone my 500 steel and it was removed, but I wasn't credited the 500 planks. I'm not sure how often this has happened, I've never really paid to much attention until it started to see my supplies...
  16. Workshop production bug1

But I guess we are not as smart as the program or computers, computers never lie ;)
  17. Workshop production bug1

I dont know what world I'm in (dont know where to find it), but I'm running the android mobile version 1.49.1-91deec2-0(us 1.49) I'v noticed that workshop production levels don't match other players or level description. My culture level is 150% and my level 8 workshop is only producing 374/hr...