• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Meira the Kind

Looking for a new home.

1 minute ago Thank you everyone for your consideration. Mynxi and I found a home.
  2. Meira the Kind

Looking for a new home.

I only have the two cities in Winyandor. They are both in the same fellowship.
  3. Meira the Kind

Looking for a new home.

I’m looking for a new fellowship that both of my cities can call home. I have been with my current FS since the beginning of time and have seen it dwindle into the abyss. While I am sad to leave, I wish for more excitement in my game and the fellowship conversation that goes with it. I do not do...
  4. Meira the Kind

Keepers of Avalon-Looking for Fun Folks to help with rebuilding.

*******LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS****** We have several spots available for large or small cities. The ideal member would be laid back, plays the game for fun and friendships, want to grow their city and AWs, and isn’t highly concerned about tournaments and fellowship adventures. We play and...
  5. Meira the Kind

Keepers of Avalon-Looking for Fun Folks to help with rebuilding.

Keepers of Avalon - US2 - Winyandor - We have several spots available due to removal of great players dealing with real life and a few that just didn’t work so we are rebuilding. The ideal member would have a score around 90-120k /Rank 3600 or better,(Smaller cities may be considered). would...
  6. Meira the Kind

Looking for Adventurous Players!

We still have 3 spaces available. If you are looking for a close knit group who like to have fun while helping each other grow sucessfully, then we may be the right group for you!
  7. Meira the Kind

Looking for Adventurous Players!

Keepers of Avalon -US2- Winyador is looking for active players with a sense of humor and who enjoys fun and make believe. We are a laid back, no drama group, we are working hard at organizing our Fellowship Adventures and Tournament participation. We have two spots available and the ideal member...
  8. Meira the Kind

Keepers of Avalon looking for 3 Steel boosted members...

Keepers of Avalon, (US2-Winyandor) is looking for 3 dedicated, TEAM minded, members who are boosted in Steel. Please apply in a group message to the Mages, sixtyfive and Meira the Kind. The Mages are in different time zones and if it is a weekend or holiday, it may take a day or two to answer...
  9. Meira the Kind

The Tale of Burukbrak and Gaelagil: Continued

not sure if it's just a glitch in my game or an actual issue. I"m on the last quest of the contest but will not be able to finish because it will take me 6 + days to scout enough provinces to get 20 encounters. It is not allowing use of the tournament for encounters. Very frustrating.
  10. Meira the Kind

Keepers of Avalon Recruiting!

Keepers of Avalon is looking for new members who want to play on a regular basis. We have a great daily visitation rate. We also feature an Ancient Wonders Club and a closed, private, Fellowship home page (both optional). Many of our members have been playing together for years. We are very...
  11. Meira the Kind

Release Notes version 1.18

Except tournaments do NOT give me land. Fighting in the provinces does. OH wait...i'm not able to win a battle so therefore I don't clear provinces to be able to gain needed land. I refuse purchase diamonds to purchase land when it costs 6500 for one expansion. I call bullsh**
  12. Meira the Kind

Release Notes version 1.11

Many in my Fellowship are angry about this upgrade. I'm completely pissed. I was in the middle of researching in Fairy and wham! I had to go spend KP on wonders I have no intention of building. As many have said, if we had wanted them we would have researched them. I do not feel it is fair to...
  13. Meira the Kind

Contest 17 Quests (updated)

But that did not answer my question. Are Residence able to be upgraded for this contest?
  14. Meira the Kind

Contest 17 Quests (updated)

I would love to know that too! All of my factories are upgraded to the max and I don't have the time or space to build 4 factories just for this contest.