• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. GlamDoll

Cliff Art

Is it my imagination, or memory failing? I used to have 7 different cliff art for the backdrop of my city... I now have 6 & I have not deleted any Ancient Wonders... But there for a hot minute, I was tempted.
  2. GlamDoll

When you delete 8-12 tiles of road

Yeah,I know. It may sound like less than peanuts & anything to write home about...but, it gave me the space I needed, to upgrade many buildings. Of course, I fried my last semi-working brain-cell, to do it. Why? How? 4D Tetris does that to me, but was so worth it! May you all be blessed & I...
  3. GlamDoll

RIP Forum

I have never had any of my comments deleted, til today. So much for feedback & open discussion. I have even been told I am guilty of high drama! LMAO. All I did was respond to to other's posts/comments. So rich.... When you find your servant is your master! (anyone know the song reference?)...
  4. GlamDoll

Culture Bonus?

Would anyone be so kind and explain to me why I still require more culture from help for the bonus? As you can see, my culture should not require any help, but here we are. @.@
  5. GlamDoll

More ways to spend Diamonds in game & help Inno with Revenue?

I would be tempted to buy diamonds more often, if I had more options on spending them (Or at least 100% or 200% offer every now & then). The premium expansions are starting to get pricey for me & from what I hear, it makes The Spire even harder. I don't know if a Game Store would work, but...