• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BluebellJana7

keyboard movement in city in the browser

I have a really difficult time using the mouse a lot when I use the browser version of the game. I have carpal tunnel and it is really hard to use the mouse for an extended period of time. It is possible to navigate the "World" using the arrow keys, it would be great if that capability could...
  2. BluebellJana7

Evolving Artifacts

Many of us have evolving items that cannot be evolved due to newer items and adventures. Maybe there could be a "Universal" artifact that a player could use on any of the evolving items they wish. It could be a good bonus for tournaments and adventures.
  3. BluebellJana7

Keyboard navigation

A suggestion for people who don't have tablets or touch screens. I would love to be able to move around the cities with arrow keys. Using a mouse to navigate can be difficult whereas keyboard movement in a city would be similar to keyboard movement using arrow keys in the world map.
  4. BluebellJana7

Hello Almost new!

I started in June but it has taken awhile to get really, really curious about this game. I'm picking up things as I go along, practice makes it better. I searched the forum for answers to my burning question, "How do I find the chests?" and by following the threads finally found my first...
  5. BluebellJana7

Keyboard navigation

Fairly new player here. Is there a way to navigate the landscape by using the keyboard? I use a mouse and it is difficult to get around. On my tablet I can scan with my finger, not so on my desktop computer. BluebellJana7 (Chris)