• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. It worked for StarTrek

Rickyht
  2. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

does anyone know if inno will still support the Elvenar- Wiki website?
  3. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

I am running into a similar issue with quest # 31 to build an Orc Horde. I do not have an armory. I recruit all my Orcs using Other buildings and AW's. How am I supposed to build an Orc Horde without an Armory. Should I also submit a support ticket to rectify this issue?
  4. Floral Awakening Event starts Thursday

why has this not been announced to all players like they do in news within the game?
  5. Problem with the Cauldron?

Anyone know the cause of this problem? Was a programmer playing around and screwed up or did the inno server get hacked? How long does it take to fix the root cause and solve this problem? this has apparently been going on for more than a few days.
  6. Problem with the Cauldron?

Still not fixed, Cauldron screen opens put not showing any ingredients to click on and add. Anybody in support working to get this fixed?
  7. Problem with the Cauldron?

still not back to work Khelonaar yet. Any ETA on fixing this issue?
  8. Realm of the Phoenix

I agree have been waiting for 3 days to get an answer on what is the current cap on the quests for realm of the pheonix. how long does it take to get an answer as to what the current cap # is. Are all the programmers on a sabbatical? by the time it's fixed and We get an answer This event will...
  9. Realm of the Phoenix

My quests are stuck on #56. it did not unlock and rollover to a new quest today. Have submitted a ticket. Anybody hear back on when this problem will be fixed?
  10. cliff ancient wonders

Will inno be adding any more ancient wonders that will add to the large cliff buildings. The graphics on the existing ones are amazing and really add to the backgound when playing the game . I know screen space is limited, but it sure would be nice to have more of this beautiful artwork as an...
  11. enar's blues song

thanks so much
  12. enar's blues song

Does anyone know the cost of producing the Enar's Blues Song for quest #77 in chapter #20
  13. Naturally Amazing

Any word on when this will go live in the regular worlds?
  14. The Buried City

When will this start?
  15. City movement

Thanks for the quick reply and i"m sure we all really appreciate All the hard work you put in to help our community !!!!!
  16. City movement

heyla, Why would inno schedule a massive change like this right before starting anew event? Wouldn' it make more sense to delay either the start of the new event or at least figure out a way to make the changes in between events? This would give the community a chance to reset and an...
  17. Cyber Monday deals or offers?

Does anyone no what Inno is doing for Cyber Monday?
  18. Moving Day

Where is the toggle located so I can check my current status
  19. Connection issues

guess I was wrong, just got back up and running
  20. Connection issues

or maybe they generate electricity using gasoline powered generators and can't afford the cost of gas in the great new Green deal Biden economy