• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Realm of the Phoenix

MarkJohnson1

I was thinking that sanity had prevailed on the Dev team by allowing us to complete all the quests at once like it used to be. I got it done yesterday, but I am sad that they "fixed it." As far as I am concerned, allowing the quests be done all at once is a far more elegant design. If people like me build their cities to complete all the quests at once, that should be acknowledged rather than forcing everyone into playing the same way. I hope the design team considers removing the daily quests from events in future.

Dew Spinner

I was thinking that sanity had prevailed on the Dev team by allowing us to complete all the quests at once like it used to be. I got it done yesterday, but I am sad that they "fixed it." As far as I am concerned, allowing the quests be done all at once is a far more elegant design. If people like me build their cities to complete all the quests at once, that should be acknowledged rather than forcing everyone into playing the same way. I hope the design team considers removing the daily quests from events in future.
And players that want something to do all the time can just pace themselves and not complete all the quests the first day or few days. Let the players that want a rest from the events do all the quests in one day and get that rest for the remainder of the event, those that don't can just pace themselves.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Well now I'm curious to see what will happen this evening at the daily unlock time. My older cities were all at various points past where the lock should have been and, besides the two stopped at a scout or three toolboxes, they were partially finished with the quest they were working on. Will I just be locked for a few days until the calendar catches up? Will that partial amount of completed quest still be there when we get to it?
Yes. In 3 cities, I was halfway done with quest 51 last night. This morning it was locked. It just unlocked and my partial progress is still there.

Yogi Dave

Phoenix egg drop soup.
1680817369472.png

It's the richest kind.