• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Realm of the Phoenix

mikeledo

I am on quest 58 which is 3 tool boxes and scout a province. I expected this event to halt at quest 55 as normal and then do the daily dole out.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am on quest 58 which is 3 tool boxes and scout a province. I expected this event to halt at quest 55 as normal and then do the daily dole out.

Something is wrong with your post. There are only 70 quests, 48 regular and 22 daily, so no one on day one can be further than quest 49 before hitting the lock. And the quest wanting toolboxes is not until quest 59.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes 48 regular, 2 daily. Are you way back on toolboxes on Beta? That's daily 12 iirc.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
@Lelanya ~ Is it worth it for me to put the Lava egg out in Chpt 7?
My Beta city is in Woodelves. I am running with one Weeping Willow, the mandatory quest one, a couple of Wood Ghosts, an upgraded Pilgrim's Manor, 2 Ancient Taste and 2 Lava Eggs. They really save my bacon on Beta, where I play a bit intermittently when nothing much is going on - because they are a 24 to 48 hour pickup, so I end up with lots of mana at once, that helps with decay.

But they will make tier3 for you, and contribute to putting the balance even further out than it already is, at the moment. And you would have to upgrade them 16 RRs per chapter, each.

hvariidh gwendrot

@FairyInBellbottoms if you need mana now plop it in and then replace it as you get better producers per sq later in event
as far as no block on quests are they giving out multiple astrals? i can't imagine they just say ok your finished on day3