• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Realm of the Phoenix

Gkyr

Chef
I'm seeing this one as a must have. I know several people who really want to get this one all the way evolved. I am just really hoping we are not all disappointed. Hopefully it won't be impossible to finish. That gets awfully discouraging for players working their way through the chapters when they stop to focus on an event that ends up being not possible to complete the main prize.
I expect a lot of diamonds will be sold by Inno.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I'm seeing this one as a must have.
I agree 100%. Everyone should try to get this bird.
I mean, everyone should just completely ignore this whole event, yeah, the whole event. :)

Screenshots_2023-04-01-16-37-50.png

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I quote with emphasis added.

"Every year, the nomad folk of the Rol and the cult of the White Flame gather to celebrate the return of the Phoenixes. This year marks the 7th anniversary, and the excitement is at an all-time high. As they wait for the arrival of Phoenixes, Aapo discovers mysterious rocks near the Spire of Eternity. Some cultists say there is a phoenix waiting to be revealed in those crystals. Can it be true? Join us to discover the secrets, and become a part of something greater."

How is this known? I mean "all-time high?" I suspect somebody is exaggerating a bit. My sources say the population of Rol is pretty much at the "meh" point in spite of all the high powered advertisements. One sarcastic Rol inhabitant noted that "we go through way too much newspaper for all these birds as it is, and what do they bring? Usually a very high cost for very short benefit. Pet food ain't cheap! I think I'll just have to move to another city."

AJ

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
How is this known? I mean "all-time high?" I suspect somebody is exaggerating a bit. My sources say the population of Rol is pretty much at the "meh" point in spite of all the high powered advertisements. One sarcastic Rol inhabitant noted that "we go through way too much newspaper for all these birds as it is, and what do they bring? Usually a very high cost for very short benefit. Pet food ain't cheap! I think I'll just have to move to another city."
This quote makes me question your journalistic integrity. Everyone knows that the Nomad folk of the Rol are continually moving precisely because they dont use paper for the birds. As for the Cultists... they dance, they sing, they decorate... it is truly impossible to determine if they are higher this year than they were last year.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I'm on mobile and I don't have an event countdown timer. Does anyone know what time the event starts tomorrow?

*I do have the most current update, US Version 1.172.

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
@Enevhar Aldarion
Perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place. Is the grey egg-shaped thing that you see located in the same place as it always is during event countdowns?

Mrietha

I made 2 comments on Beta, of my opinion of this Event. Since I'm on my phone and typing with my finger, here are the short versions:

1. I don't think my eggs went as far as previously. I I'll finish all the quests, but won't make the last artifact. I usually do best with this style of event, but I'm not sure I'll even make 240 feathers. And I thought I spent conservatively.

2. I primarily negotiate. I'm good on goods, I wanted it to help with Orcs and Mana, where I just keep up. I'm not sure even if I made all the evolutions, it would be that helpful with only 24 hours of a full tummy/gullet?
Oops sorry, even worse. Its hungry every 12 hours.

Last edited:

Huor

sorry. not feeling it. my pet food is worth more to me than a few items. at least it gives you some steel (my chapter) and some relices/kp. good luck though to all that want it and I hope you get it fully evolved!

hvariidh gwendrot

i fight the entire spire, got mana production and don't need the relics pop or culture, have or sold off the exact same blgs from the daily offers, lol amazing it is 100% exactly what i don't need .. good luck to all who want this thing