• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Realm of the Phoenix

Gkyr

Chef
I am very glad for the caterers among us. Event building support for them has been a long time coming.
However, as a fighter, I will participate in the event minimally. Were the two expiring troop buildings an attempt to balance caterers and fighters? No thank you. There are enough expiring buildings around to provide a fleeting satisfaction.
I had been looking for more free-troop-supplying buildings to support my bellicose habits, but I will just have to wait.
Again, I do not begrudge the caterers their overdue resource and I am glad it arrived and I am glad it gives twice the percentage benefit than the Twilight Phoenix gives to fighters. And I assume it stacks.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I am very glad for the caterers among us. Event building support for them has been a long time coming.
Event building support for catering is still a long time coming, this is not it.

This birds base is spectacular for ANY new player that does not have main hall relic Boost% @700%.

The feeding effect is obviously completely useless to any new player below chapter 5 so you can't actually say it is for new players but new players will benefit from it the most.

Established catering cities, not so much.

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
I run hybrid cities because I can never organize something without having a plan B. So I wonder whether I should get the Astral Phoenix. I tend to think it is a good building, but then I remember the Aureate Phoenix. I don't have it, but I guess it should be a good building for those focusing on producing and/or saving goods. Isn't the Aureate Phoenix more useful than the Astral Phoenix? Or ought they to be used together?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
The Aureate has a short shelf life for players advancing through the game. By the time a new player gets enough phoenix artifacts to evolve it, they will be on to Sentient goods or beyond. It only increases standard goods boost. IMO, a new player would be much better off with the Astral Phoenix.

You are not new or advancing so I would say the Storm/Aureate used in combination with a stack of speedups would serve you better.

hoopity

Not sure why everyone is poo-pooing this new phoenix. Isn't this the best feed-able for caterers in the Spire? It impacts all spire resources, not just goods, and doesn't require you burning timers or spells like using the storm phoenix. It would be nice if it extended to the tourney/world map as well, but given the way it's designed I can see that it would probably be too powerful at a 10% reduction on a highly scaling number of tourney encounters. And yeah, I get that the [fire] phoenix is way more powerful, but that's clearly a design mistake that they're unwilling to roll back.

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
I don't think anyone is toodlelooing the new bird. I'm getting one, ten would be better. It would be so much better if it worked in all encounters though. You will still need to use speedups to blast through the spire doors and probably a few coin/supply instants since it only lasts 12 hours.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
ten would be better.
lol, ten would be better!

I am also getting one, my new city is in chapter 6. My relic boosts are below 700%. The production value of the base is spectacular if your boosts are under 700%(probably = to any fully evolved pet base but this is the first one I can get my hands on)
It gives basic goods relics which I need and as I am moving through the chapters at a fast clip the 4kp/48hour is a serious plus.

I just don't see me feeding it for 10% off spire.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I'm seeing this one as a must have. I know several people who really want to get this one all the way evolved. I am just really hoping we are not all disappointed. Hopefully it won't be impossible to finish. That gets awfully discouraging for players working their way through the chapters when they stop to focus on an event that ends up being not possible to complete the main prize.

Ihrlaen

The spread between "daily prize" and "grand prize" chests seems larger than it has been, which is unfortunate, but not unexpected. Though maybe that is just my perception.

Last edited:

Theodora

lol, ten would be better!

I am also getting one, my new city is in chapter 6. My relic boosts are below 700%. The production value of the base is spectacular if your boosts are under 700%(probably = to any fully evolved pet base but this is the first one I can get my hands on)
It gives basic goods relics which I need and as I am moving through the chapters at a fast clip the 4kp/48hour is a serious plus.

I just don't see me feeding it for 10% off spire.
This an alt account, but my main account I maxed my relic boost sometime in faeries. I also placed mountain halls solely for the relic boost.