• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Disappointed with tech support.

Edited by Xelenia
  2. [Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Way to take out 'grand' out of grandprizes! LOL
  3. Evolving building poll

Pretty much any way (other than dropping 80 $ for 3, LOL) to get old artifacts would be welcome.
  4. valentine float

Hi, Mikeledo! With all due respect, the topic of conversation has nothing to do with perceived complexity of the game, or its effects on player population. It may be a worthwhile discussion, BUT it has nothing to do with the topic of Valentine's Float stats....
  5. valentine float

And all of those alternatives are also replacable with various equivalents during every event with nearly no effort(to keep up to date). The float is unique, takes extreme vigilance to max, takes large number of royal restorations to keep up to date, and for all that it doesn't feel like...
  6. valentine float

Hello! I am very aware :) I do have a city starting halflings under a different pen name. My point is, as a mana/seed producer the building is VERY, EXTREMELY super poor. (by proxy it is also an awful supplies/t3 goods producer since that what mana/seeds convert to in earlier chapters.
  7. valentine float

Devs! The building is absolutely beautiful, BUT it has absolutely terrible stats for what it does! I want to place it in my cities, but I can't justify it purely by the eyecandy. Please make it at least yield same amount of mana/seeds as a stonehenge! As it stands, I can just craft a festival...