• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Tournament/Spire Formula SUCKS!!

Making progress past chap 8 certain research lvl is simply shooting yourself on the foot in the name of *progress*. I have a parked city at chap8 that clears spire all 3 floors every week, along with clearing all tourneys every week (as much as I can log). Problem is that inno's formula is so...
  2. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I think it is quite nice to have a new mechanic, however separation of evolve artifact progression (spirit cats) being separated from chests for dailies killed that event for me. I am skipping chests even when I know where they exactly are and just 1 candle away. Whoever thought making us...
  3. Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

Positives: 4 to 1 battle change 5 enemy squad (instead of up to 8 from before) as I dont suffer as much debuff accumulation as before Negatives: Enemy squad to my squad size ratio cap removed. Now there are fights Mistwalker can take down 1 out my 5 squads at the beginning of battle (and...
  4. Tournament Changes

Yes, getting to frog and nothing else is the most optimum option along with minimizing placed land expansions and AWs.
  5. Tournament Changes

I work in user experience field and maybe my pessimism comes from being so deep in the workings of product experience, but this change is extremely counter motivating to play Elvenar any further. Before anyone says 'we need to test and see for ourselves' or 'benefits outweigh costs'; I have...
  6. The May Celebration Event Discussion

I for one like the shuffle format same as we had in winter event, but I agree that reshuffle box needs some looking at it. As someone pointed out, give us a manual 'reshuffle' button and remove it from boxes. Here is why it is so frustrating: it makes working towards a specific reward moot, the...
  7. Till when will MA recipe for phoenix artifacts remain??

Is there an official announcement about exactly when will the recipes disappear from MA? Does anyone knows how did they disappear on Beta, as in was there a timer or announcement that told them it was about to be taken out in X days? Still have 4 Coldfire artifacts sitting in my inventory and...
  8. Increase Phoenix Artifact Conversion recipe's occurrence

Please either increase the frequency for craft recipe appearing in MA for phoenix artifact conversion, or introduce another method for swap. At the moment the complete random nature of whether having the recipe or not with the limited time makes it a gamble rather than working towards it. If you...