• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Room for One

Allegiant Strong is a vibrant group that enjoys winning working together. We have members with a million points and others just passing thirty thousand, so all are welcome. We take 12 or 13 chests weekly and reach silver in spire currently we push for gold once a month. Send me a message and...
  2. Check out Allegiant Strong for your new home

Good day to you and thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. We are a very active group this completed 12 chests weekly and earn silver in Spire as well. Currently working on a gold rush once a month and doing well perhaps you would care to help us grow. We have over 10,000,000...
  3. Here support creates success

Bright day to you, Allegiant Strong was founded in June of 2020 and has grown steadily ever since. Our group earns silver trophy in Spire and completes eleven chests in Tournament weekly. All help out in FA and have gotten black lotus as reward. This is all done in a no pressure environment...
  4. Caring town needs a few good hearts

Bright day to you all, I am from Dragon's Keep we are a smaller fellowship but have a good sprit. Currently I am in three worlds like to share knowledge from all it helps each of us grow faster. Do you have multiple worlds of just want to start one please message me or my AM. Together we...
  5. Allegiant Strong is right for you

Good day to you and thank you for your interest in finding a great place to grow your city. Allegiant Strong has room for one, new player or seasoned all are welcomed here. Have several members at or above Elements and a few around Woodelves so you will be in good company and have a friend to...
  6. Room for Two in Allegiant Strong

Bright day to you, Thank you for taking you time to read message, we at Allegiant are a chatty and productive group that take pride in helping each other grow. Currently we have about five members producing a different good in each tier so trades are taken quickly in fellowship. Several...
  7. Come home for the holidays

Allegiant Strong has a family feel we share gaming knowledge, jokes and truly care to see all grow and enjoy gaming experience. I have members in Dwarfs (chapter6) up to Amuni (chapter 13) so any level of player will have someone to share current challenges of game. Trades of all levels will...
  8. Be well welcomed at Allegiant Strong

Good day to you, I am Sneed AM of Allegiant Strong FA completed and we placed in top 50. Was your last one boring? We take 10 chests chests and reach Lab in Spire weekly. Our group is friendly but not pushy and understands that job family and RL comes before game. If you like to play game...
  9. Room for one Position has been taken

Spot taken 9/1/21 Bright day to you. I am Sneed AM of Allegiant Strong and we have room for one new member. Our fellowship is a friendly and supportive with a dash if competitiveness. This past FA we placed in top 60 and earn 10 chests and reach high Halls Lab weekly. New player or...
  10. Allegiant looking for two

Update! Thank all for interest but both spots are now filled. Be well Sneed We currently have openings for two new members. We are taking ten chests most weeks and reaching lab in spire with a few who go to top. Very friendly group with 5 over 100K and some in chapter six so all are...
  11. A pulse two

Gem and I have found a fine Fellowship that you all for the offers. Sneed Sneedville1958 and Gemaine are looking to join a fellowship needing players that complete 12 province and High Halls weekly, a push week monthly is good. I am in chapter eight, boosted in marble, crystal and elixir...
  12. Allegiant Strong seeking one Member

Bright day to you I am Sneed AM of Allegiant it was started in June of 2020 and now takes ten chests and reaches bronze trophy weekly. The last two Fa's we ranked in top 60's. Boosted good is of no matter we are very well balanced in production and trades are taken quickly by our members or...
  13. Looking for marble crystal elixir

Have been looking for home here. I have fellowship Allegiant = Growing we make top 100 FA and take 9 chests weekly. Here I just want to play in Fellowship close to that style. I would like to see chatter support and the sharing of knowledge. Check me out on elvanstats.com. Just send PM and...
  14. Sneeds 9

This will be a little different than most. Sneed here I am Am of Crsuaders #fun and have chosen to move on. The difference is I care to place the members that remain prior to my departure. Have 9 members seeking homes. Powers in T1 steel/marble T2 balanced and T3 elixir/dust. If you like...
  15. Active but not Pushy

Sneed here, Crusaders if a mid level fellowship most are at chapter 5 or 6 all informed of game and play fairly. Looking for those boosted in plank, marble, silk and gems. Not a great deal of chatter but a great deal of support. We made second stage if last FA and are hopping with some new...
  16. Here to Help

Allegiant = Growing if a young Fellowship with enthusiastic members. We take 4.5 chests and reach High Heights weekly. Now that may not be the 200K program but very impressive for 15 members. Most in chapter VI. Also well balanced in boosted goods as a fellowship check us out on Elvanstats...
  17. Allegiant = Growing

So yee faithful come join a fine and brisk fellowship. Members talk laugh and share information. We may be just 14 strong but pull three and four chests weekly and are in preparation for upcoming FA. Also share weekly results of tournaments as well as quest lists for current event. Have...
  18. Take off your boots and feed your stock because you are home at "NewSupportAlliance"

Elves and Humans of Elvenar be Welcomed, NewSupportAlliance was established in March of this year and has just taken off. Fellowship with 15 members comes in at 100k point score and median player at 4294. Need just a little push to take third chest weekly. Perhaps you are the one to make...
  19. Take off your boots and feed your stock you are home at" Here to Help May 2020"

Be welcomed we are a new Fellowship but growing quickly with 16 active members. Looking for players boosted in Marble, Scrolls and Elixir. Seasoned players as well as newbies are invited. This would be a great place to learn if new and teach if enjoying sharing knowledge. Together we make the...
  20. Hello just starting

Played on phone for two months now on PC need help with battle skills. Format different. See hexagons but not sure how to engage warrior. Phone must use auto play. Tanks for the help. Sneed