• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Population ???

Wow Thanks so much for the help and advice. So kind of you to take the time to look it over. I am trying to get more on track now that I know more about the game. I just sort of jumped in and used trial and error but this game definitely requires more strategy than I first thought. So thanks...
  2. Population ???

What is the best way to increase your population?? I recently made an error and sold a Cultural building which put my population into a negative balance. I sold almost all of my workshops which got me out of the negative population but I am fighting a back and forth battle now. Any suggestions...
  3. Fixing negative population

I made a mistake and sold a cultural building which put me in a negative population. I need suggestions on how to fix this. Should I sell and rebuild both homes and culture buildings? Not sure what is best to do and what I can do. I am relatively new to the game and misunderstood. I thought I...